• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 5th Round: Portsmouth v Arsenal | Monday, March 2 | KO: 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

Who will go through to the Quarter-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Jenas not as terrible as I presumed on comms. He can be decent clearly when Sp**s aren’t involved.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's just so frustrating.

Nelson, Martinelli and Willock just can't get the ball as we have a right back who cant pass between the lines, two centre backs dwelling on the ball, two central midfielders who do the same thing. Neither can run from deep.

AMN cant even get a chance in a cup match when Torreira gets injured. We play our loanee instead.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Very stodgy half from us. Wasnt impressed but happy we are in the lead. Think Guendouzi and Ceballos been very guilty of moving the ball very slow. Same with the CBs. Sokratis was terrible on the ball but he had a great finish and a couple nice blocks. Mari has been OK defensively.

I liked some of Nelson's contributions and very happy he got the assist. Think hes been dangerous in the final 3rd but needs to demand the ball more. Nketiah and Martinelli not really in the game as much. Would like to see Willock link with them a lot more. Hes worked hard and had some nice plays but again releases too slow.

Nelson and Saka the better players so far.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I really dislike the way when Guendouzi shows for the ball and picks it up that there’s only one option ahead in midfield and two on each wing.

I get why we do it to create overloads but time and again it just means the ball goes back to Luiz and Sokratis to recycle again.

Slows our play to walking pace.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Anyone else hate it when Luiz takes our FKs?
Biggest myth in football that he can take a decent one
Him and Ronaldo just hit it hard and hope for the best. That Folha seca worked for Juninho because he knew how to hit it.

Reactions: roz

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I really dislike the way when Guendouzi shows for the ball and picks it up that there’s only one option ahead in midfield and two on each wing.

I get why we do it to create overloads but time and again it just means the ball goes back to Luiz and Sokratis to recycle again.

Slows our play to walking pace.
They need to be closer together, a bit more structure. It's a bit static from them.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Very stodgy half from us. Wasnt impressed but happy we are in the lead. Think Guendouzi and Ceballos been very guilty of moving the ball very slow. Same with the CBs. Sokratis was terrible on the ball but he had a great finish and a couple nice blocks. Mari has been OK defensively.

I liked some of Nelson's contributions and very happy he got the assist. Think hes been dangerous in the final 3rd but needs to demand the ball more. Nketiah and Martinelli not really in the game as much. Would like to see Willock link with them a lot more. Hes worked hard and had some nice plays but again releases too slow.

Nelson and Saka the better players so far.

I think Guendouzi is trying to play quickly but what’s on around him?

Willock has two on him and Ceballos keeps drifting onto the left side for some reason.

Need a RB who can get forward in this team because they’re happy doubling up on Nelson because they know Sokratis isn’t going anywhere.

Reactions: roz

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I think Guendouzi is trying to play quickly but what’s on around him?

Willock has two on him and Ceballos keeps drifting onto the left side for some reason.

Need a RB who can get forward in this team because they’re happy doubling up on Nelson because they know Sokratis isn’t going anywhere.
Agree. Nelson's done well to make an impact with Sokratis being no help in attack - ironic given he scored off a Nelson assist.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Do Portsmouth fans bring bells in thier stadium?
Yep. Goes to away games too.

zilfy

I, like others, had felt we had turned a corner before the europa game. I felt that this game was vital to show the fans that last weeks loss was just a one off error and that things were still looking up.

Looks like more of the same lack of creativity and composure on the ball. Same old boring arsenal

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
30% possession and 0 shots on target but Portsmouth deserve to be in front I'm hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom