• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I know most footballers aren't educated well but come on you can't be that stupid.

He just make son crying. Nice one Dele.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I must say I miss Jose in the Sky Sports studio. Having to listen to dour Souness droning and moaning gets tiresome. At least Jose knew what he was talking about.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Mourinho is spot on. There does seem to be this weird culture developing where fans watch a youth game or see highlights on Twitter, and suddenly make demands on the manager.

Imagine telling someone like Mourinho to play Troy Parrot? How many people have even watched Parrot play a full game?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Mourinho and Sp**s were never a good fit, like with Utd, he’s philosophy is not in line with club cultures and you feel it won’t be long before those fans get tired.

jgirolami

With 8 defeats already on his cv a defeat tonight might send the gargoyles over the edge. To put into context we as a club have only lost 7 games in 90 mins all season. Lol

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Mourinho is spot on. There does seem to be this weird culture developing where fans watch a youth game or see highlights on Twitter, and suddenly make demands on the manager.

Imagine telling someone like Mourinho to play Troy Parrot? How many people have even watched Parrot play a full game?
Yeah increasingly fans/media try to dictate line ups and stuff instead of letting the manager figure it out. Mourinho is right on this occasion.

Was never a good fit from the get go Mourinho and Sp**s. He is caught up in trying to prove he’s not a chequebook manager.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Poch thinks " They changed me with this bum "

mh0U5S.gif

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Ohhhh so lovely to see Sp**s crash out on penalties. For added pleasure Eric Dier fights with some of their cretin fans... Time to pour myself a dram of single malt and enjoy. Think I'll visit their forum for some additional joy. :drool:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Apparently his younger brother was in trouble in the stands

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Out of another cup. You love to see it. Also.....the fans who wanted Mourinho.......:lol::rofl:

We had a few posters here praising the Sp**s board for acting quickly and thus securing 4th place. In reality it was always a huge desperate gamble. Would you get the Mourinho from his first decade in management or the Dinosaur that seemed on the bring of extinction?

Strangely enough they can still get 4th/5th because everyone else keeps dropping points and they're the flukiest team in the league. They picked up 6 points from Wolves away and City at home. They didn't deserve to take 1 point as both games they got battered yet fluked somehow 2 wins.

Top Bottom