• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Orkun Kokcu

GDeep™

League is very weak
Good afternoon Gunners, as a Feyenoord Fan I hope Kökcü will stay with us for one more full season. He is one of the biggest and exiting talents in the Netherlands at the moment. He is closely watched by clubs as Sevilla, Barcelona and PSG . Of course he can improve immensly while he's only 19 years of age but nevertheless he's already a midfield genius with above average technical skills, a superb pass and is both left as right. For a teenager he's also mentally very strong. He's not exactly a Usain Bolt but his speed is above average and is more of a passer and reads the game excellent.
I’m sold, sign him up.

Djinga

Thank you för the post and welcome, friend!
No problem and thanks for the welcome.

If Kökcü decides he want to go to Arsenal i really believe you are going to like his playing style. He's a player who would really adapt in attractive football which Arsenal often tries to play. He is a hard worker but not necessarily a good tackler.

I'm still hoping he's going to extend his contract and that he joins you guys at a later stage.

GDeep™

League is very weak
No problem and thanks for the welcome.

If Kökcü decides he want to go to Arsenal i really believe you are going to like his playing style. He's a player who would really adapt in attractive football which Arsenal often tries to play. He is a hard worker but not necessarily a good tackler.

I'm still hoping he's going to extend his contract and that he joins you guys at a later stage.
You’re describing someone who would be at an ideal environment at Arsenal with people like Arteta and Özil to develop under.

Djinga

You’re describing someone who would be at an ideal environment at Arsenal with people like Arteta and Özil to develop under.

For sure, so i'm hoping for you guys that arteta and özil are still playing for you in about 2 years because we are going to keep him for another year.:D

And we Feyenoorders still feel a bit robbed by you regarding Van Persie. It was one of our biggest talents and Arsenal picked him up almost for free.

Djinga

We never sold any player close to that amount, thats why. Definitely think he needs a few more years to become a regular player at arsenal. He is not yet at the level of Bergwijn or Ziyech.

"You stupid woman"

ziyech is 26, bergwijn is 22, kökcü just turned 19.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Looks shït on YouTube and has shït stats in a shït league. We’re not signing this kid for 23m when guys like Bergwijn and Ziyech go for similar fees. Sounds like BS

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He picked Turkey for his international team instead of Holland and nobody even cared. For Ihataren they moved heaven and earth, 5 years later Van Basten and Blind are still getting stick for losing Ziyech to Morocco.

Nobody wanted Kokcu sorry ;)

Ashybashy86

He’s not even good what is this rumour ffs :lol:

Feyenoord would be thrilled with half that quoted price :lol:

This isn’t even EL level signing
Finally! Was struggling to see why we're seemingly desperate to sign him before the Euros. I've even seen him be compared to Cazorla on Twitter, simply because he's two-footed.

Djinga

We dont want **** kids that sucks for 4 years though.

And you have seen Kökcü play for how many times?
Or do you base your opinion on statements from others?
(Who probably haven't followed his development neither)

But as i said, i won't be disappointed when he stays longer with us.

Djinga

He’s not even good what is this rumour ffs :lol:

Feyenoord would be thrilled with half that quoted price :lol:

This isn’t even EL level signing

exactly, rumours. ;) Maybe it's time to do some research for your self instead of believing all of the rumours. Your tabloids have to be filled too.

Feyenoord wouldn't be thrilled with half that amount, therefore they are busy with extending and upgrading his contract. We want to keep him for a few seasons.

"This isn't even EL level signing" , and what's the level of Arsenal nowadays? (sorry;))

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Definitely do not want us to sign Kökcü at this stage. When I see him play, it is clear that he has potential and that he can spot a pass. At the same time, he's quite sloppy at times and takes a lot of risk. Not necessarily a bad thing, but it isn't translating to goals/assists/key passes, while I've seen several times where he lost possession in dangerous areas.

I do think I rate his ceiling as higher than @razörist, but at the moment it makes no sense. He's not getting us back into the CL. I'm curious to see how he develops if he stays another year at Feyenoord, though. Price won't skyrocket, because Feyenoord never gets insane fees for its players. If he explodes next season he still won't cost more than he's quoted right now.

Top Bottom