• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Luiz, Mori, Cedric. Dodgy stuff from Edu and Raul. Kia will definitely try and get us to sign Coutinho in the summer. Big name for big money and they’ll think it’ll appease Arsenal fans.
I think we'll need stop chasing super star players just to make fans happy because so far apart from Auba Özil and Alexis we suck at it. Make interesting smart signings like Tierney and Saliba.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Any potential signing has to be approved by Arteta, I don't mind us using these agents but if Arteta doesn't think the player is good enough or suites his style then we absolutely cannot sign him. I do worry that Arteta might end up having very little say tho.

Any potential signing has to be approved by Arteta, I don't mind us using these agents but if Arteta doesn't think the player is good enough or suites his style then we absolutely cannot sign him. I do worry that Arteta might end up having very little say tho.

Arteta forcing him self to praise and be excited about Mari and Soares in interviews.

dTcAHZcg.jpg

Feel sorry for him. Should never have come here and work with Raul. Could damage his career. Hopefully it does not. I'm looking forward to follow him to the next club he goes!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Luiz, Mori, Cedric. Dodgy stuff from Edu and Raul. Kia will definitely try and get us to sign Coutinho in the summer. Big name for big money and they’ll think it’ll appease Arsenal fans.

****ing hell, glad you're back.

How does is feel to come back only at the tail end of our direness and see Arteta with sort of fresh eyes?

I'm asking because our's have bled dry from Unai and we're taking anything as positive...

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

****ing hell, glad you're back.

How does is feel to come back only at the tail end of our direness and see Arteta with sort of fresh eyes?

I'm asking because our's have bled dry from Unai and we're taking anything as positive...
How on Earth did he last so long? Arteta has had a long pre-season at least.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

My worry is that we’ll use the funds from Aubameyang and Lacazette and try and go big again. As @yousif_arsenal said above, we’re much better off just going the Dortmund route.

WiscoGooner8

What puzzles me is that a lot of Dortmund’s signings are fairly obvious in that most of the players are widely regarded as having high potential. Aside from Tierney and Saliba the young signings we’ve made have been more unknowns.

say yes

forum master baiter
Yeah it’s crazy:

Norwich - Cantwell, Godfrey, Aarons and Buendia, Lewis
Bournemouth - Brooks, Ake
Aston Villa - Grealish, Konsa
Watford - Sarr
West Ham - Bowen, Haller
Brighton - Dunk, Ben White
Newcastle - Saint Maximin

Whoever gets relegated could be a win, win.

Think Brooks would be a massive steal, he was electric last year but his injury has tanked his value massively. I’d have him ahead of Grealish myself if fit.

If they all got relegated a combo of Brooks, Buendia and Haller would completely revitalise our squad for not a lot of outlay.

Yeah Mbuemo is an absolutely insane talent, been banging in the goals and he’s only 20. So many potential smart buys in the top of the Championship this year.
Would add McGinn to that list. Very smart footballer who’s gone under the radar a bit with his injury.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Arsenal have too many promising young CFs to spend big on another one. The budget should go to midfield and CB signings.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Also out for the season with knee surgery. Edouard makes more sense. Any forward we buy will need hold up play and aerial ability.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Yeah it’s crazy:

Norwich - Cantwell, Godfrey, Aarons and Buendia, Lewis
Bournemouth - Brooks, Ake
Aston Villa - Grealish, Konsa
Watford - Sarr
West Ham - Bowen, Haller
Brighton - Dunk, Ben White
Newcastle - Saint Maximin

Whoever gets relegated could be a win, win.

Think Brooks would be a massive steal, he was electric last year but his injury has tanked his value massively. I’d have him ahead of Grealish myself if fit.

If they all got relegated a combo of Brooks, Buendia and Haller would completely revitalise our squad for not a lot of outlay.

Yeah Mbuemo is an absolutely insane talent, been banging in the goals and he’s only 20. So many potential smart buys in the top of the Championship this year.
Don’t forget about McGinn at Villa. Top player.

benjamin86

Established Member
He was ours wasn’t he? Not gonna happen.
Yup, similar to Gnabry in that he was a long way off the first team with his contract running out, so he decided to step down in order to get game time. (i think Malen still likes AFC like Gnabry does though)

(also £50m doesnt seem very likely when Steven Bergwin went for £27m. 35-40m with a bunch of add on perhaps?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom