• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v West Ham | Saturday March 7th | KO: 15:00 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will happen in the Dokaka derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

We controlled most of game 70% but just lack any clear ideas how ti create chances westham only 30% and had 14 shots. We'll need to be better specially at home.

Yeah, but I agree with the original comment that we look nothing like we did under Emery. I honestly think if players made better decisions and passed more quickly it'd set us up for better chances.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The problem is midfield, we do not have enough speed and incisiveness there. At least two midfielders are required and if we can upgrade on Özil that would be an added bonus.

Add a starting defender and a genuine wide man.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Leno 8
Sokratis 5
Luiz 7
Mari 7
Saka 8
Ceballos 6
Xhaka 5
Özil 2
Pepe 4
Nketiah 4
Laca 7
Auba 6.5

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
We probably got battered in xG and I don't give a f*ck :Celebration:

Should probably be a little worried tbf :lol:

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
A very good win, before Man City destroy us next game
One hot, one cold.
RaggedFrequentKusimanse-size_restricted.gif

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Huge 3 points. Gets us up to the magic 40 point mark, should be safe for another year.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don’t think we’re good enough for top 5 but three points on the board. We move.

Manberg

Predator
Ceballos was a passenger. He has impressive qualities but he's too weak and not cut out for this level.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I think the answer is that he has more technical ability than our other options. Ceballos is not a CAM, Willock has absolutely no form.

You could argue that Nelson could play there, but he's just getting that confidence back.

We need to move on, but there's not much we can do this season.

Yeah, you're right...main issue I with the two behind Mesut, especially Xhaka...main priority for us this summer should be central midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom