• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v West Ham | Saturday March 7th | KO: 15:00 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will happen in the Dokaka derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepes blue pill

Delighted to have won but that's both Everton n west ham that we have got lucky against now, arteta cant put a top line up out as the squad is pretty **** n super unbalanced but no excuse for the slow football, if we can only do it for 45 mins then play like we did v chelsea n utd at home, press like crazy, get a goal or two n then sit back 2nd half

TimT

Well, I missed most of the second half but I didn't think Arsenal was as bad as some claim here. Come on boys, Liverpool had 70% ball possession and made 735 passes vs 300 yet they lost the match 3-0 convincingly. Yes, there were some clumsy passes but really West Ham barely had any chance in the first half. Also, remember, West Ham has been playing really well for the last couple of games.

Goonger

There is no creative left winger.

Arteta is doing well with his options.

I know it's not ideal, and Im not having a go at Arteta in general, but we know Nketiah isn't good enough in build up, Auba is a finisher not much of a creator, so if Laca is getting dropped I'd rather have Nelson or Martinelli left wing & Auba center.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Didnt see the game because I was playing myself but I’ll happily take this result! How was Mari/Luiz defensively because that combo has plenty of skill on the ball.

Manberg

Predator
No I wouldn't! He is quality player but not dependable due to he is injury prone. Look at him in Juventus, same problem continues.

He is injury prone but he is still capable of making 30 odd games a season. Definitely worth having.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
3 clean sheets in last 4 league games is nice to see hopefully won't conceding 3 against city end destroy everything

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

First time I remember Sian-Massey Ellis making a wrong call. No ones perfect I guess. Even then she waited until play was finished to raise the flag like you're supposed to (unlike the garbage lino we had against Utd away). Of course there are sexist idiots on twitter saying that "this is why women should not be in the men's game" and other moronic sh*t. Totally ignoring that she's easily the best lino in the league (even if that's because the standards are rock bottom). Really telling about how women are given much more scrutiny and less leniency compared to the men when it comes to officiating in the men's game. Just a day before international women's day as well to top it off.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hell no, we only just been lucky enough to get rid of him. Let him rot on the Juventus bench until they pie him off to Watford or Southampton.

Spend the money the cleary superior player in Ceballos.

Remember when you said even clubs like West Ham won’t sign him. Wrong weren’t you?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Remember when you said even clubs like West Ham won’t sign him. Wrong weren’t you?

I didnt say that. I said he would end up at West Ham or Watford, which he will. How much longer would Juventus board put up with paying all that wages for a player considered behind Pjanic, Bentancur, Matuidi and Rabiot? Hell even the corpse Khedira has started more matches than him.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
First time I remember Sian-Massey Ellis making a wrong call. No ones perfect I guess. Even then she waited until play was finished to raise the flag like you're supposed to (unlike the garbage lino we had against Utd away). Of course there are sexist idiots on twitter saying that "this is why women should not be in the men's game" and other moronic sh*t. Totally ignoring that she's easily the best lino in the league (even if that's because the standards are rock bottom). Really telling about how women are given much more scrutiny and less leniency compared to the men when it comes to officiating in the men's game. Just a day before international women's day as well to top it off.

Why are people getting upset about a call anyway? That's what VAR's there for. People should be upset about the VAR officials trying every possible method to not give a clear goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom