• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sad but true. I’m sure the usual suspects on here like @American_Gooner @say yes @yousif_arsenal will try to put a positive spin on things if we do end up with the Kia bums.
th

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Remember when I got laughed at because, apparently, Kia was not an agent by the letter of the law and that Arsenal would never be made to bow under a man like him?

Good fun, that. This is mostly papers putting two and two, but if we end up with Coutinho or William + Cedric being made permanent, it really is squeacky bum time for Raul and Co.

Kia doesn't even have to take us out on a fancy date.

Alright, rant over. Carry on.

Kingofthebongo

Willian and coutinho would improve us immensely lol

You're spot on.

Willian is the exact profile of player we need on the wings. He's versatile, consistent, no settling in period, can mentor our young Brazilian Martinelli, Saka, ESR, Nelson, with no transfer fee. We can then focus on spending bigger on CM and CB.

He seems fit enough and professional enough to maintain his level for 2 years, and gradually phased out.

Remember when I got laughed at because, apparently, Kia was not an agent by the letter of the law and that Arsenal would never be made to bow under a man like him?

Good fun, that. This is mostly papers putting two and two, but if we end up with Coutinho or William + Cedric being made permanent, it really is squeacky bum time for Raul and Co.

Bet the usual suspects laugh at you and told you we would win CL with the players Kia is pushing on us?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Remember you posting stuff on the Corinthians’ fiasco when he arrived.

Excitement ruined straightaway.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Remember you posting stuff on the Corinthians’ fiasco when he arrived.

Excitement ruined straightaway.

I still give the club the benefit of the doubt on this, I think it's a lot of paper talk.

We'll just have to see in the summer if any of this holds water, but even with said benefit given, I would not be surprised if it does.

Raul and Edu had no idea what they were walking into and probably thought this would be a walk in the park. Well, it hasn't. Wenger really was the only person who actually knew something at the club, such a shame that he didn't go after that FA Cup win. Reckon people would be ok with him as a Director on a more defined role and away from having 100% reign on transfers, etc. if he had left then.

Seems very much like when we decided to go the self-sustaining route just when Roman showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom