• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: The race for Europe

Where do you predict we will finish this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If I was the manager of Arsenal last season, I would have put winning the Europa League over finishing Top Four if I'm honest

Wouldn't have played the team he did against Palace though, that game above all others, probably was the most responsible for us finishing 5th.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The subs against Brighton killed us too.

We finished 5th last year got to the EL final, and this season we are completely dead. All points to a poor summer in 2019, that’s on Raul and Edu.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How the **** did Emery mess it up last season.

4 years straight with no CL is massive, all the other top six at least got in once or twice in that time.

We’re edging closer and closer to being a genuine mid table team.

If we’d have scraped top 4 he would defos have been extended.

Reports earlier in the season that Raul wanted to extend his contract until his position basically became untenable.

Manberg

Predator

We finished 5th last year got to the EL final, and this season we are completely dead. All points to a poor summer in 2019, that’s on Raul and Edu.

It all pointed to Ramsey getting injured. We were in the top 4 and made it far in the Europa league when he was fit, became dreadful when he got injured and that carried into this season.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It all pointed to Ramsey getting injured. We were in the top 4 and made it far in the Europa league when he was fit, became dreadful when he got injured and that carried into this season.
Yeah, Ramsey was crucial. You’re spot on with your recent posts about him.

zilfy

Everyone writing off the City ban, why? It's a 2 year ban, even if it gets reduced to one year, top 5 this season still makes champs league.

Man City cheated. Is it so hard to believe they would actually be punished for it?
If they over rule it its just a massive signal to all clubs to cheat all you want because you wont be punished, so why would you be convinced it will be over ruled?

We have little chance of top 4, but we can make top 5... and that will be enough

Kav

Established Member
We can but will we? Remember that GD will come into play and we aren't exactly running away with it where that is concerned.

We will need to win our game in hand if we want top 5. That is against Man City (away) with John The **** Moss as ref.

Let's play Aubamawang

Everyone writing off the City ban, why? It's a 2 year ban, even if it gets reduced to one year, top 5 this season still makes champs league.

Man City cheated. Is it so hard to believe they would actually be punished for it?
If they over rule it its just a massive signal to all clubs to cheat all you want because you wont be punished, so why would you be convinced it will be over ruled?

We have little chance of top 4, but we can make top 5... and that will be enough
Probably because CAS overrule anything if you claim bias and excessive punishment. So easily manipulated I could swear they get bought off. Most likely City will walk away with another pointless fine at best.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

United’s penalty situation is dodgy as ****. 10 pens for and just 1 against.

I think you have to start really questioning how fixed the PL is. The comments from Scudamore last season about City winning another league being bad for the PL’s reputation was weird. They want Liverpool and United at the top, Arsenal are the banter club who bring in the drama when they’re doing ****.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

United’s penalty situation is dodgy as ****. 10 pens for and just 1 against.

I think you have to start really questioning how fixed the PL is. The comments from Scudamore last season about City winning another league being bad for the PL’s reputation was weird. They want Liverpool and United at the top, Arsenal are the banter club who bring in the drama when they’re doing ****.
The love they are getting from PL refs is unreal. It’s every game. They will get CL football if **** like Mike Dean can see to it.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The love they are getting from PL refs is unreal. It’s every game. They will get CL football if **** like Mike Dean can see to it.
Everton’s goal being disallowed, the dodgy free kick they got for their first goal and then the VAR check on Aguero’s goal being over in 10 seconds was mad. It was closer than Lacazette’s and they took a good 2 minutes on that.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

VAR just feels like a convenient tool to manipulate things. The difference in time spent checking in similar cases is bonkers.

TornadoTed

Established Member

Highly unfair on Edu in my opinion, he didn't arrive here until mid July, about 3-4 weeks before the window shut. I would have expected all targets to have been identified long before then. January is always tough, especially when you have no budget and can only do loans.

I think this Summer will be the first window where he has any proper influence.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

VAR just feels like a convenient tool to manipulate things. The difference in time spent checking in similar cases is bonkers.
Only league not to use pitch side monitors is the PL.

The worst refs in Europe don’t think they need a second look at things. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom