• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Immobile would probably be the best replacement on the market is slightly possible - how much would it take to get him though?

Probably top 5 CF in the world over the last years, but no chance for the big spotlight.

ChefMan21

TBH if we're selling strikers, I'd see if we can get Cavani. Big wages, sure, but there's no transfer fee and he'd still be a statement signing while Martinelli and Nketiah establish themselves a bit more. A 1+1 contract would work. He's miles better than Laca IMO.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Almiron is good squad option only but we now need ready playmaker to replace mesut.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Almiron is the weirdest looking person I’ve ever seen, probably a nice lad, but I want to hit him with a sledgehammer.

Jack_The_Lad

Dele Alli has a more punch-able face tbf.

100%. whenever I see that c*nt i have to think of this guy:

d891b0dcafd32ad9bc92dec5419c7d1f--childhood-memories-the-kid.jpg

What about Lyon's Dembele? Would he elevate himself in the PL?

I'm sure Aulas would be a nightmare to deal with though. Especially with the financial situation we are in.
I'd rather Eduard if Aulas is a cvnt.

On a side note, looks like everything I'm involved in is **** financially atm, the club I support, the company I work for, my own financial situation.... Fvck me! When did the rain start beating!

Bloodbather

Established Member

Almiron is the weirdest looking person I’ve ever seen, probably a nice lad, but I want to hit him with a sledgehammer.

Same sentiment here, except for the sledgehammer part.

The buzzcut does him no favors, he wouldn't look as weird with different hair. Looks a lot less weird with longer hair from what I've seen on Google.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
He’s actually pretty good imo, I know I’ve been spotty at judging La Liga CB’s before like Mustafi and Toby but he’s interesting.

Wrote this a while back:

Since then he’s had a tough time, was injured for a few weeks and since he’s come back honestly he’s been really poor.

He hasn’t improved as a blindside defender and has been diving into tackles despite what I said above. In the three games since his return he’s given away two penalties (one debatable) and been at fault for one other goal.

I think his technical ability will take him a long way in all honesty. He’s very comfortable with the ball at his feet but he looks a bit slow and needs to judge when to step out better.

Think he could go up a level in a better system because Villarreal are a shambles at the back but for 43M it’s a gamble.
This dude on paper seems like the sort of CB we could do with. Saliba and him on paper could be a good pairing.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Sabitzer is good though, if that comment is related to the rumor about him.
Not in relation to him but in dread of our possibilities.

That said, I haven'r seen much of Sabitzer to comment but he has an interesting profile.

Where I'm really concerned is about is rebuilding the entire midfield, finding a CB and RB. If the state of our finances are as bad and we don't make sales like Xhaka, Özil, Mustafi, Kola and probably one of Laca/Auba we're screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom