• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Not only is he pretty pointless beyond scoring here and there, he is injured most of the time.

Whether we sell one of Auba or Laca, we need to focus more funds towards fixing our defense and midfield.

I'd happily be with no replacement if it meant we get a suitable CB, two fullbacks and two midfielder while trusting the young attackers.

Reactions: A_G

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I liked Milik at Ajax, never followed how he did at Napoli.

Not a signing that would excite me at this stage, though. For the striker position I still hope we manage to sell Laca, replace him with an LW and keep Auba one more year. Use Martinelli and Nketiah as back-up.

Alternatively, if we sell Auba I want a more exciting signing. A player with a good age and big upside. I'm thinking Dembele, Jota, Jovic (if Madrid comes in for Auba), Edouard.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
One thing is that will Arteta and Raul, we should scouring La Liga for midfield and defensive talent. They've got a plethora of fullbacks and midfield players that we could do with and maybe not cost an arm or leg.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Can't we get this guy? Looks ridiculously good.

We can get him especially since Rennes dont want to sell to Madrid after they tried to do a dirty and get a deal sorted behind the owners back. He would cost roughly the same amount as Partey and have massive sell on value also.

However I think the better option would be to try and fight everyone for Belligham while getting Papa Gueye on the cheap. Players with Bellinghams profile dont come around often and we can point to giving youth a chance just as much as United can.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Imagine using the work of plumping in a Context of insult. Could never be me. Just for this i want milik

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
We can get him especially since Rennes dont want to sell to Madrid after they tried to do a dirty and get a deal sorted behind the owners back. He would cost roughly the same amount as Partey and have massive sell on value also.

However I think the better option would be to try and fight everyone for Belligham while getting Papa Gueye on the cheap. Players with Bellinghams profile dont come around often and we can point to giving youth a chance just as much as United can.
Never heard of Belligham before but from youtube he seems a bit heavy legged and uncoordinated. Like he is forcing the issue most times rather than coming across really skilled. Papa Gueye doesn't seem all that either but very few videos of him to really tell. I think with Willock and Guendouzi we already have a superior duo to those two going from the clips which is not a lot admittedly.

But this Camavinga looks phenomenal. But I think we also need one reference point midfielder and a more creative midfielder to come in who are maybe better than Xhaka, Ceballos and Özil. Maybe the profile of Dennis Zakaria, Witsel, Partey etc who provide a solid platform and presence while a more creative energetic box to box player(unless Ceballos returns and can become it). Then we have Torreira, Douzi and Willock to provide a good set of midfield talents.

We need to be doing everything to get two attacking, high energy fullbacks and a passing CB too.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wouldnt be against this. But where would we play him? He's like a second striker. I guess he can do a job at LW.
20 of his 36 appearances this season have come as a LW. Or he could just be a Laca replacement with Auba staying out wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom