• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Effect of Coronavirus on Arsenal

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I’m sick at home for 4 days now, with all Corona symptoms except a fever. Called the docter he won’t come, won’t help just told me to stay inside and ride it out. Already we have a shortage of test kits here so only people that feel like they’re dying get tested. Spent my night sleeping while sitting up because my throat would fill up with mucus and make me choke every 10 minutes when I slept in my bed.

Jesus, hope you are eventually fine mate...scary times for us all.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I’m sick at home for 4 days now, with all Corona symptoms except a fever. Called the docter he won’t come, won’t help just told me to stay inside and ride it out. Already we have a shortage of test kits here so only people that feel like they’re dying get tested. Spent my night sleeping while sitting up because my throat would fill up with mucus and make me choke every 10 minutes when I slept in my bed.
LMAO Don't know whether to feel bad about you or laugh at that.

World Class Doctor!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

LMAO Don't know whether to feel bad about you or laugh at that.

World Class Doctor!
They are in over their heads. There was a news story yesterday about a guy who tested positive and it took the GGD (responsible for healt support and information) 3 days to contact him!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Euro 2020 needs to be moved now. Once that is decided it gives leagues the chance to postpone games for a few weeks, UEFA need to get a move on.

Reactions: A_G

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
They are in over their heads. There was a news story yesterday about a guy who tested positive and it took the GGD (responsible for healt support and information) 3 days to contact him!
:lol: What are they smoking up there in Amsterdam?

Get well soon.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They played the most recent PL game as well, high possibility that a Villa player might have caught it.

Maybe even a Birmingham City player last week as well. Continuing to play games at this point is just negligence.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Yep, stop the madness. Suspend all football activities apart from transfers and training till Arsenal have the squad for a treble challenge.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Isnt testing for this inexpensive? In my opinion they should take a 2 week break, be advised to stay safe and then be tested before the return of the PL (which would be played behind closed doors)

And then they just do tests before matchday, although if it takes a few days to get results it wont be doable

Bloodbather

Established Member

Euro 2020 needs to be moved now. Once that is decided it gives leagues the chance to postpone games for a few weeks, UEFA need to get a move on.

I expect it to be moved to 2021.

The whole "let's have a gazillion countries host the European Championship!" thing is curious with regard to the pandemic as well.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Plenty of hot liquids & honey, cold compresses and Brufen 600 for the fever, an antihistamin and a saline nasal spray for the mucus.

Get plenty of rest. Take care, sweetling, you'll be fine.

Gegen Pressing

up because my throat would fill up with mucus and make me choke every 10 minutes when I slept in my bed.

Yep. I had exactly that and cotton ears . I was using ioded salt water doing gargling/steambath two times a day. Must stay hydrated drink too many vitamin and mineral supplements and hot soup.
Imperative not to smoke, alcohol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom