• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 651,444
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I rate Kondogbia, but he is the last think that Sp**s need. Ndombele and Sissokho are more effective.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I find it strange how Spuds have flopped so badly after recruiting so well. Another BBC isn't the answer though. They already have a **** load of central midfielders. They'd be better off recruiting a fullback, CB, a striker and a playmaker. Could see one of James or Coutinho or both turning up in a Lily White shirt next season.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

we were all shook Emery wanted to sign him last summer

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

don't know if that's the right club for him but he should definitely have a bigger role somewhere else...

Bloodbather

Established Member

Mahrez is grossly underappreciated at City. That being said, PSG would be a lateral move for him I think, they also have too many attackers.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Unless MBappe leaves PSG I think that’s a poor move for him tbh.

They love to play in the same areas, his game is so reliant on cutting onto his left.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser

They love to play in the same areas, his game is so reliant on cutting onto his left.
Always pictured Mahrez at Atleti btw. Think he'd fit in pretty great. Could see a swap of Lemar and Mahrez. Lemar maybe more able to play central at city under Pep as Silva replacement.

TornadoTed

Established Member

I guess MBappe could move to the centre once Cavani has gone and Mahrez could slot in on the right.

Goonger

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
When you enter the transfer thread and all you see is deleted tweets

giphy.gif

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Always pictured Mahrez at Atleti btw. Think he'd fit in pretty great. Could see a swap of Lemar and Mahrez. Lemar maybe more able to play central at city under Pep as Silva replacement.

I believe that would be a great move for both players and I am certain under Simeone Mahrez would flourish! Counter attacking at it's best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom