• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chris Wood...you shouldn't underestimate the power of the big **** striker. Look at Antonio Conte's teams-both for Italy and his clubs-, our golden days of FA Cup wins and France's WC win.
Wood will be only good backup signing because he bring something different but not a auba replacement.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Wood will be only good backup signing because he bring something different but not a auba replacement.
Nah, I was just kidding. Don't want him anywhere near Arsenal. Would rather resign Giroud if that sort of striker was needed.

Replacing Auba is going to be a headache and if Lacazette also leaves it'll be a very tough situation.

That's why I was thinking picking up Cavani and Mertens for free with Coutinho on loan maybe a pretty good short term solution.

All this age concern, look at Atalanta's attack and they're killing it with far worse players. We already have young alternatives at the club to push them and be back ups. Given the state of our midfield and defense I think it would be a good idea to focus most of our budget to sort that out while getting rid of ineffective and past it players.

Guys like a Nkunku, Praet, Andersen are all balling while we still rely on Xhaka and Mustafi. That’s who I wanted, we be comfortably 2nd.

Yup then my main man Emery wanted Zaha and Partey but Kia and Raul vetoed because they rather be 10th instead of 1st. Lovely stuff! It really was 2/10 transfer window but I was forced to give it 4/10 because I think few on here already know my address given all the dead animals that are left outside of my door every week.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It’s soul destroying knowing that Coutinho is happening and there’s nothing we can do to stop it. Anything from £30m (loan package) to £80m on a permanent. Kia, Edu and Raul will have this club like Portsmouth before they’re hounded out.

Spot on from you as usual.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Gut feeling says Auba will end up at an English club or somewhere like PSG/Inter.

Been saying for months that Utd and Chelsea are great fits.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wonder if we could get a bigger fee selling him to a league rival...would be disappointing to lose Auba to a rival, but we need as much money in as possible.
Think the big fee is out the window at this point when a player is going into his last year. We might get 30-40M.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...who was the last ginger we had playing for us?

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Unlikely with Aarons, not sure we have the finances to fund a 25-30M move for him. I would be up for it, would mean we have good young talent all across the back line.
Yeah thats what I tried to suggest with the idea of pushing most of the cash towards getting a younger defense and midfield with moving on all the senior no hopers while maybe cashing in on Laca-Auba if we could get Cavani, Mertens and Coutinho on the short term basis along with a few other freebies/loans.

Getting in Aarons, one or both Longstaffs, Ben White or Godfrey and a senior midfielder+CB would totally set up the squad to be moulded with focus on developing a young exciting team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom