• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Fabregas

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Hasn`t listened to the interview and probably won`t but reading him describing how desperate Alonso was to join is depressing. One of a long list of signings we easily could have made that would have meant at least one league title after 2004. As pointed out by Hunta though, Cesc can do one with the way he acted after he joined Chelski.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Cesc's comments about Wenger not actually having as much of a say with transfers like most fans think is very interesting.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Listened all interview.Yeah,we lacked ambition and didn't have enough money at that time.And he just wanted to tell that some players were **** at that time :rofl:

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Can't believe we didn't fork the money forward for Xabi Alonso. Probably would've killed Denilson's career though.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
He said it was too early for him to come back to Barcelona in 2011.Xavi and Iniesta were still in their peak in those times.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Yet his (Özil) best season came at Arsenal, a season on par with the a peak Robert Pires, and his stats for Arsenal are identical to Cesc, maybe even in lesser games.
Cesc was 17 and Özil was at his peak when they started the journey though.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
He was dead to me the moment he left us to join Barca.

I fully believe him saying he felt drained and exhausted in 2011....every Gooner did so I'm afraid but the way he left was disgusting (we're used to that at the time).

Glad we didn't resign him in 2014.
We wouldn't have won any more titles with him instead/alongside Özil. The real issues laid elsewhere.

Last edited:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He can say what he likes, fact is he dived and cheated every time he played against us whilst at Chelsea and celebrated their goals like the rent boy he is.

He made his bed. He should talk about his true club, Chelsea. The fact that a man like Arsène holds a grudge pretty much says it all.
Get a grip.

Did you complain when welbeck scored that fa cup goal against man utd in 2014 and celebrated like a mad man?

I don't get this hate for players who moved to our rivals for us.

suck it up. The world doesn't revolve around arsenal.

If we were doing well and the club made investment, I doubt the likes of RVP, Cesc and nasri would have gone to our rivals.

Reserve your hate for the boards

If I had a chance to advance my career, I would.

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Get a grip.

Did you complain when welbeck scored that fa cup goal against man utd in 2014?

I don't get this hate for players who have playe for us.

Agreed. Dont understand the fans obsession with "it such a privilege to play for my club, **** him"! Its a job, and that comes with better opportunities arising if you are doing well

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

For the argument of Özil and Cesc who is better.

One brought his A-game every game.
The other chooses when to turn up

Your choice

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'll always be amazed at how sociopaths manage to fool people. No fooling me tho.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I don't get this hate for players who have playe for us.

Yeah,quality players who stayed in one club and became legends won and fight for titles almost every season.Probably one of the reasons why they stayed in one club.

Apart from Totti i can't remember any player that stayed in one club and didn't fight for high positions in league and Europe.It's just lack of ambition from individual.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

That's why we're in this sorry state.

Some fans are just idiots.

Why this hate for Fabregas?

Oh wait! Maybe he y'all just mad cos he outed wenger.

Read the following quotes

“I was on the phone with Xabi the whole summer, he was dying to come, he was literally begging everyone to go to Arsenal,” Fabregas told Arsecast
“He really wanted to come, I did my best - I spoke to who I had to speak, I gave my opinion, I thought that he was a fantastic addition for us at that time.
“A couple of times like that I was frustrated at the lack of push, that it’s so close - the player is dying to come, it’s so easy to make this deal.
“I’m not a director, I see it from a player’s point of view. When I see it as a player wants to go somewhere it’s easy, normally it should happen and Xabi Alonso was one of them.
“I remember I was talking to him the whole holiday, he was texting me saying ‘What’s happening?’, it was a shame because I think he would have been a great addition to that team. He was made for Arsenal I think.”

So you see. He tried to force the club to be ambitious. In the end it wasn't the his fault that we were owned by ******

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Will never give that rat a moment of my time (an I've got plenty of it at the mo). He along with his interview can rot.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom