• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Fabregas

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
What’s Pires then...the handsome uncle, all our girlfriends are attracted too.
:lol: He used to be. Now he just sleeps rough in a Beko fridge cardboard box in the Colney car park. When he hears cars pull up, he crawls out of his box and drills them with stories of better days. All he's after is a couple of quid really.

say yes

forum master baiter
Guys like Sagna and Kos done very little wrong for me despite guys like @say yes and his cronies constantly slagging off Kos while sucking off Luiz.

They played in offensive teams, mainly made up of kids and delivered CL football, last 16 of CL and FA Cups.

The current lot can only dream of the CL.
I don’t suck off Luiz, I’m just glad to finally have a leader in defence. Someone with balls who can organise and raise the level of the players around them, instead of bottling every big opportunity presented.

Neither player has ever been a world-class CB but I’d take Luiz, the game-raising, ball-playing leader at the back over captain-bottler any day of the week.

Like it or not, Koscielny is going to be remembered in PL history as the guy who kicked a desperately-needed trophy out of his GK’s hands, the guy who torpedoed Wenger’s last chance at redemption against Atletico Madrid, and the ‘captain’ of the most pathetic Arsenal side in history.

Imagine fetishising someone who literally spent his last season here crying about how even his kids thought he was a loser, before - as club captain - going on strike to force a move to a farmer’s league ffs.

And I worshipped Sagna btw. Great character and reliable defender.

scytheavatar

Established Member
I don’t suck off Luiz, I’m just glad to finally have a leader in defence. Someone with balls who can organise and raise the level of the players around them, instead of bottling every big opportunity presented.

Neither player has ever been a world-class CB but I’d take Luiz, the game-raising, ball-playing leader at the back over captain-bottler any day of the week.

Like it or not, Koscielny is going to be remembered in PL history as the guy who kicked a desperately-needed trophy out of his GK’s hands, the guy who torpedoed Wenger’s last chance at redemption against Atletico Madrid, and the ‘captain’ of the most pathetic Arsenal side in history.

Imagine fetishising someone who literally spent his last season here crying about how even his kids thought he was a loser, before - as club captain - going on strike to force a move to a farmer’s league ffs.

One of Lampard's first act as manager was to get rid of Luiz from the squad at all cost, to anyone. I wonder why?

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Oh boy. The virus has hit hard in here. Som very intelligent posting:rofl:

On topic. Fabregas was our best playmaker in the last billion years. Shame we opted not to take him back. Can’t see why Özil and Fabregas couldn’t play together.

Find it bizarre frankly how Arsenal fans have this deep hatred of Samir Nasri compared to Cesc and even RVP. Cesc acted the **** and even missed the Fulham game to watch f1 in Barcelona to force a move. RVP has one injury free season and then joins United, Nasri plays immense against Liverpool days before his move and people despise him.

Football is a team sport and seeing other players not having the same kind of motivation and management that wasn't concerned about changing it would put a dent on anyone.

Cesc played with a fractured arm and was the player I loved most when I began watching Arsenal. He also gave his all, all the time he was on the football pitch and rarely sulked. If any of you haters/doubters worked for an organization where nobody else cared would you want to stay?

All our greats left because of failures from management. Cole left because they couldn't add a measly 5m on his contract, Henry, RVP, Viera and even very recently Alexis etc all felt sufficient investments weren't being made in the team. Surely you can't turn a blind eye from the cause of the mess!

I haven't felt the same about a player in Arsenal colours than I did for Cesc. Probably never will. Loved Rambo but management thought we could do without him. Now we are stuck with Xhaka, Guen, a midget and a player who can't take a chance to score. This club has lost all the attributes that made a lot of us in my country to start supporting it. My only hope is Arteta, Saka and Martinelli.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Koscielny was very good on the ball. Much better defender for us than Luiz will ever be.

Agree he’s a **** though.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Oh boy. The virus has hit hard in here. Som very intelligent posting:rofl:

On topic. Fabregas was our best playmaker in the last billion years. Shame we opted not to take him back. Can’t see why Özil and Fabregas couldn’t play together.

Because Cazorla > Cesc? By the time Cesc joined Chelsea he was already past his prime.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I’m glad Cesc further highlighted how much a joke recruitment was though.

The way he left and joining Chelsea wasn’t cool. Still a legend in the game though, just not an Arsenal legend.

*edit*
Reading the comments you can tell who’s never watched Highbury Arsenal lol.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom