• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal's South American First XI

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Baptista was a weird one...Has there ever even a clumsier Brazilian? Often left me wondering whether we’d been hoodwinked, and then he’d do something sublime. His touch was the most inconsistent I’ve ever seen.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Baptista was a weird one...Has there ever even a clumsier Brazilian? Often left me wondering whether we’d been hoodwinked, and then he’d do something sublime. His touch was the most inconsistent I’ve ever seen.

He didn't fit our style at all. Brilliant at timing runs though. He seemed like a CF forced to play attacking mid here.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He didn't fit our style at all. Brilliant at timing runs though. He seemed like a CF forced to play attacking mid here.
He started as a CM in Sevilla though. Was actually compared to Vieira because of his power and ability to eat the ground up.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He started as a CM in Sevilla though. Was actually compared to Vieira because of his power and ability to eat the ground up.

Really? I always thought he was a goal scoring midfield. More Lampard than Vieira. I didn't see much of him at Seville though to be honest.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Gk: Ospina
Rb: Vivas
CB: Gabriel
CB: Luiz
LB: slivinho
CM: Torreira
CM: Denilson
Cm: Gilberto
Lm: Edu
Rm: Martinelli
CF: Alexis

Common feature among a lot of our S.American players is that they get undderrated by own fans (Vivas, Paulista, Slivinho, Denilson, Gilberto, Torreira). Only Luiz and Edu are the only ones who get overrated.

Top Bottom