• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Fabregas

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
In fairness, that seemed like more of a statement to Kroenke and the board than anyone else.
It probably was, but it resonated with everyone connected to the club. I think it was also designed to put a bit of pressure on Nasri to stay. Wenger was great at the subtle ambiguous stuff.

Reactions: A_G

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
There was a clip of Fabregas simulating cunnilingus to Stoke fans during the Ramsey match that Ive looked for but never been able to find. I’d love to see that again. He was exposed and laden with way too much **** for a young Spanish kid. Wenger had to play a brutal game with him. Keeping the balance of exposure, protection and getting results was an impossible job in his position at that time. That’s ultimately why Cesc left, but I think it left it’s mark on him.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
F'in brilliant player. Carried us on his back for about 4 seasons. RVP (Van Rapist), Nasri and Cesc al have similar stories about why they left Arsenal. Ox probably will have as will PEA, Saka and Martinelli in future years.

I hated the sh** show of Puyol and co putting a Barcelona shirt over Cesc's head whilst he was still our captain and hated it even more when we passed up on a title shot to instead watch him bring Chelsea and Mourinho (Wenger gifted Mourinho a title). Can't and won't blame Cesc though. Sign Alonso and it might have been all so different.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
F'in brilliant player. Carried us on his back for about 4 seasons. RVP (Van Rapist), Nasri and Cesc al have similar stories about why they left Arsenal. Ox probably will have as will PEA, Saka and Martinelli in future years.

I hated the sh** show of Puyol and co putting a Barcelona shirt over Cesc's head whilst he was still our captain and hated it even more when we passed up on a title shot to instead watch him bring Chelsea and Mourinho (Wenger gifted Mourinho a title). Can't and won't blame Cesc though. Sign Alonso and it might have been all so different.

I think that many would do same on Cesc's place.It's no brainer to waiting to things get better in one club,with terrible board and no so many improvements every season.If we got some titles when he was there,reckon that he would stay for another few seasons and become our legend.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
“Arsenal made him so saying that some players were not at his level was a bit harsh because I’m not sure out of all the seasons he was playing at the club, he was always an exemplary player.“ - Guy with more claim to legend status

GDeep™

League is very weak

Watched this with Robin and any question about Arsenal/Utd he doesn’t side with Arsenal. Even says his 20 shirt at Utd means more than his 10 shirt here.

Fair play though, he seems happy and at peace with how things turned out, unlike others.

GDeep™

League is very weak
“Arsenal made him so saying that some players were not at his level was a bit harsh because I’m not sure out of all the seasons he was playing at the club, he was always an exemplary player.“ - Guy with more claim to legend status

Sagna was a warrior. Cesc showing no class with throwing team mates under bus, I said the other day you rarely see this.

It says something when a guy like Sagna comes out and says Cesc wasn’t exemplary himself.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

Watched this with Robin and any question about Arsenal/Utd he doesn’t side with Arsenal. Even says his 20 shirt at Utd means more than his 10 shirt here.

Fair play though, he seems happy and at peace with how things turned out, unlike others.

Shame that he doesn't feel some connection with Arsenal.Was injured so many seasons and ran away to Utd in his first opportunity.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think his problem is that for Utd fans he’d be seen as a lesser star in a galaxy of them.

When you think of iconic Utd PL strikers there’s probably about five or six their fans would remember above RvP.

Theres money to be made linking yourself to a fanbase in retirement, whether it’s a back room job like Maldini or Totti, or the way the class of 92 have constantly mined Utd fans’ nostalgia.

It’s tough for Robin, he’s not really an icon at any of his clubs. Spent a few years at Feyenoord at the start and end of his career, was injured for much of his time at Arsenal and his departure soured his last year and a half, then at Utd he had one great season before the team around him imploded.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Saka at Chelsea next season whilst Martinelli moves to Barca.

Kia wants us to sign Jo or Pato.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Think his problem is that for Utd fans he’d be seen as a lesser star in a galaxy of them.

When you think of iconic Utd PL strikers there’s probably about five or six their fans would remember above RvP.

Theres money to be made linking yourself to a fanbase in retirement, whether it’s a back room job like Maldini or Totti, or the way the class of 92 have constantly mined Utd fans’ nostalgia.

It’s tough for Robin, he’s not really an icon at any of his clubs. Spent a few years at Feyenoord at the start and end of his career, was injured for much of his time at Arsenal and his departure soured his last year and a half, then at Utd he had one great season before the team around him imploded.

He's low down for us as well. Well below Thierry and Wrighty. Not in the same ball park as Bergkamp. Slightly above Giroud as he was a better footballer. PEA and Anelka level and I rate both higher, just neither was here as long as Van Rapist.

I will never forgive Van Rapist for that miss vs AC Milan. Bottle job.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
RVP doesn't give **** about us.We waited so many seasons for him to be completely fit and to start play every match and that happend just at the end of his time at Arsenal.

Left us for one of the biggest rivals and celebrated goal against us at OT.Rarely said nice word about Arsenal.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You rate Martinelli? I don’t see a top footballer. Hard worker with an eye for goal, great attitude etc. Not your traditional Brazilian wonder boy type talent.

Yeah he’s not in the Ronaldinho or R9 mould, more of a Tevez or Aguero type though imo.

Top Bottom