• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man City CL Ban Overturned

GoonerJay24

People that say clubs can't compete without money talk nonsense; look at us when Wenger first came and to a lesser extent Tottenham with Pochetinno.

Truth is club hierarchies do not make prudent progressive decisions

roz

Fake News Merchant
Would be genuinely interested to hear from City fans on this. Anyone spoken to any of them?

roz

Fake News Merchant
All four of them are probably ranting on Bluemoon rn.
It would be really refreshing to see just one hold their hands up and say fair play.

whilst they’re getting exactly what they deserve I can sympathise with them in that its outrageous that other clubs such as PSG/Madrid will get away with it. Especially PSG.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
suits Pep, one more season in the CL then he can dip if/when the ban really starts

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

suits Pep, one more season in the CL then he can dip if/when the ban really starts

Was always going to be the case, they’ll have time to prepare for it.

Looking at the City players contracts is hilarious btw, most of their stars are locked up to 2023 and beyond.

If they can’t void their contracts they’d expire right when a delayed ban would end :lol:

Reactions: A_G

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Selling Sane and Sterling would instantly get City's book in balance.
BTW it is disgusting to see Sterling flirting on the cover of AS. Footballer nowadays...

roz

Fake News Merchant
Man city piss me off man. Acting like they’re innocent in all of this, they’re the Coronavirus of football.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Didn't really know where to post this so I thought I might just create a thread for it.

Is it really something our management is capable of doing?

Your thoughts?

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Why wouldn't we? It's in our advantage to do so to make the CL. If the season is null and void, we get to go the CL next season as we were the 5th place side before the season started.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why wouldn't we? It's in our advantage to do so to make the CL. If the season is null and void, we get to go the CL next season as we were the 5th place side before the season started.
But why do they think it's us out of all clubs.
Surely we aren't the only club to profit form their ban?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Doubt Arteta’s getting a Christmas card from Pep this year.

If we can actually improve we might get a spicy rivalry going.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
NINTCHDBPICT000548372193.jpg

"Take heed to what I say Pep...behind you, there might be one, or there might be many, waiting to stab you in the back...but you don't have to worry about me friend, cause i'll just shoot ya right between your eyes"

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Pep can go and grow a hair for all i care
Dusgusting club
Rot in hell or get New owners
I really liked Sven Görans City
Very random players
Peace

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom