• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Coronavirus has shown the financial pull of the Premier League. While Seria A and La Liga are enacting Wage reductions or suspensions, the Premier League clubs are still paying full wages.

I think this should serve as a reminder to PEA if he leaves England.

With that information I think he might pick Chelsea or United then.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I mean sort out the midfield and defense with that front line for a couple of seasons, its better than Mkhi, Özil and Xhaka stinking up the place every week.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
No it's absolutely not. a 33 year old Merterns, a 33 year old Cavani, James Rodriquez who'll cost a fair few quid along with the hype job Coutinho? Nope, awful stuff.
Yeah, agreed. 20 times better than our current attack but too expensive.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
With that information I think he might pick Chelsea or United then.

Chelsea won't want him, and United will think twice after the Alexis Sanchez fiasco.

I don't think there are enough desirable clubs that actually are going to want PEA. He's at the perfect place where the clubs wants him and the fans love him. However, if he wants to be stupid by trying to ask for absurd wages - bye bye.

Grealish - PEA - Pepe
Fekir
Partey - Torreira
Tierney - Saliba - Upamecano - Hakimi
Leno

Out: laca, xhaka, mkhi, AMN, mustafi, sokratis, Özil
Unrealistic but would love to add Aouar/havertz too

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
James better not be on our radar. In the last 24 hours I've saw Fekir and James linked. We all know Özil will be our no.10 next year.

Grealish is an idiot.

I love his physical strength in youtube. Still, type pf signing that should be a project for the future.
Right now we have to go all out for Partey, Zakaria, Benrahma, Gueye type signings to provide the immediate strength, power and finesse we need in midfield in order to compete for the top 4. Another year with Torreira, Granit and Matteo in CM and we'll be fighting for 10th.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Love these kinda signings - if you are limited financially, looking for 2-3 kids like this when you actually have got a scouting network that has some magic touch and a manager that really intends on giving them a chance, you can quite easily save huge money but still get a real gem.

The way to go - put serious money on 1-2 positions and get promise for the other ones.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Love these kinda signings - if you are limited financially, looking for 2-3 kids like this when you actually have got a scouting network that has some magic touch and a manager that really intends on giving them a chance, you can quite easily save huge money but still get a real gem.

The way to go - put serious money on 1-2 positions and get promise for the other ones.
Yeah, I'd happily load of on free seniors if it meant we putd big money on a few foundational players and snap of players like these.

This guy looks really exciting.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I live close to Denmark, if this coronashit gets over with soon i will travel down and scout this lad meself. Alas, i will thus begin my journey to the dreamjob of an Arsenal scout.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Btw i wonder how much one missigning damage the reputation of an individual scout, that recommend the signing. Tough job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom