• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Fabregas

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The media & Arsenal at the time painted an unsavoury picture about Cole, which many of us bought into.
He was a knob but he wasn’t completely wrong/any different from all our other top players who left.

We got that w*nker Gallas in his place which was a L, considering Cole was known as one of the best in the world in his position.

say yes

forum master baiter
The media & Arsenal at the time painted an unsavoury picture about Cole, which many of us bought into.
He was a knob but he wasn’t completely wrong/any different from all our other top players who left.

We got that w*nker Gallas in his place which was a L, considering Cole was known as one of the best in the world in his position.
Yeah Cole is one of the biggest **** ups this club has ever made. Best LB of his generation and should have been our captain.

Obviously wasn’t worth it, but Gallas was actually a top CB to be fair. It was his meltdown against Birmingham, rather than any lack of quality, which soured his time here.

MikeVinna

Established Member
The club sold RvP not Wenger. Wenger can’t decide wether a business like Arsenal make 20-30M or not based just on a footballing decision.

If you don’t sell Robin, you lose millions, no business ever accepts those losses.

Wenger was the club at that point in time. Keeping RvP could just as well have seen us win the league or a different prize you never know. RvP said the club didn’t even try their best to keep him in the first place which is a criminal offense. We basically sent out a signal that we weren’t even going to try and be competitive next season and just wanted the cash. Fans should’ve boycotted games right then and there.

Guess RvP hurt more for me because he’s dutch like I am and he was sort of the last of that generation of exciting talent like Cesc and Nasri were.

Brett

RVP hurt more because United were a **** offensively and we gifted them the title.
Wenger lost all the respect I had for him.
Wenger's ego in the final few years hurt this club badly.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
RVP hurt more because United were a **** offensively and we gifted them the title.
Ok Brett.
Let it all out

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Maybe the club were not to arsed either way with Sagna. Loved him as a player but its a young mans position... why give a big fresh deal at 31 competing with City? Think we would have been complaining pretty soon after at size of deal.

Kav

Established Member
Left us to go and sit on City's bench for more money, but he's still a hero and had something to say about the Cesc comments... He should have stayed silent.
Did you even read his comments?

He said the club didn't offer him a new contract even though by only had a year left.

So when it was about to expire he rightfully told them to get lost.

These interviews only reinforced the problem with upper management. Who were poor at negotiations.

Also Wenger was not responsible for negotiating contracts. That was law/ gazidis of whoever it was at the time.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
His contract was finished, he fulfilled all his commitments, what more do you want?

Bit cheap attacking a guy like Sagna of all people.

I don't attack him.It's just strange how people have different opinions about some players.They all should be traitors than.Went for titles,money,bad situation in club etc.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don't attack him.It's just strange how people have different opinions about some players.They all should be traitors than.Went for titles,money,bad situation in club etc.
Some players finish their contracts like Sagna, some give everything and then leave like Vieira and Henry, others like RvP are injured all their careers and join an English rival.

I don’t think Cesc was a “traitor”, no such thing in football unless you do what Sol Campbell done, but he was desperate to leave for many years.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

You cannot expect an Arsenal supporter to give you an objective opinion about the club.

Take 90% of it as garbage, with the exception being reasoning behind one's decision.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don’t understand the Cesc thing anyway, he done little wrong really but it seems him of all people hasn’t found peace.

He pushed to leave, got his wish. But is now throwing others under the bus. You made your bed.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
You cannot expect an Arsenal supporter to give you an objective opinion about the club.

Take 90% of it as garbage, with the exception being reasoning behind one's decision.

Hard,but people can be objective.Ofc,that always be someone who don't agree,but that's not a point.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
You have No respect for Wenger? Shame on you

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Hard,but people can be objective.Ofc,that always be someone who don't agree,but that's not a point.

Yes people can be objective. However my estimation that nine times out of ten, its emotional rubbish.

But this is a football discussion forum, its not meant to be peer reviewed research.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Some players finish their contracts like Sagna, some give everything and then leave like Vieira and Henry, others like RvP are injured all their careers and join an English rival.

I don’t think Cesc was a “traitor”, no such thing in football unless you do what Sol Campbell done, but he was desperate to leave for many years.

Viera and Henry legends.They won almost everything here and wanted to move on.No problem with that.

He was desperate only in his last season with club and after Spain won WC.Reckon that most players would to same thing on his place in terms to going to better club and to win titles.Also go to his hometown.I only see problem because he pushed a move at the end and didn't want to play pre-season.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Fabregas did nothing wrong. He gave years of service.

Seen the club lacked ambition coming into his prime years went to the best team in the world. Won many trophies at Barcelona and when the time came to leave he wanted to come to Arsenal and Arsenal left him hanging for a week with no reply.

After that his next best offer was Chelsea a team that won trophies and was much closer to leagues and competing than us. Had he joined Tottenham that would be different but hes a professional sports star. If your number 1 club Arsenal cant be assed signing you why should he reject Chelsea and end up playing somewhere average?

For me Cesc was a brilliant player for us one of the best and one of my favourite.

RVP leaving for United after giving us one good season in years is unforgivable. Cesc was different.

Top Bottom