• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst Arsenal XI

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
No m

Gallas obviously doesn`t belong in that team
Gallas I put in there because he was part of one worlds greatest tragedies when Cole was sold to Chelsea, taking the no.10 shirt and did that crying drama stuff. Pretty good player but I could never like him ever.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Gallas I put in there because he was part of one worlds greatest tragedies when Cole was sold to Chelsea, taking the no.10 shirt and did that crying drama stuff. Pretty good player but I could never like him ever.

Was a very good player, insane person though...cost us Gilberto and Toure really, when Arsène picked Gallas over Kolo to keep (which was ridiculous considering how popular Kolo was versus how hated Billy was by the squad) I also believe Gilberto and Arsène had a bit off a falling out in 07-08 after Gallas was stupidly made captain over Gilberto...Silva had not only been with us longer, was more respected by the younger players, but also was basically our captain the previous year with Thierry being injured so much.

Yeah, putting Gallas in my team now too.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Was a very good player, insane person though...cost us Gilberto and Toure really, when Arsène picked Gallas over Kolo to keep (which was ridiculous considering how popular Kolo was versus how hated Billy was by the squad...I also believe Gilberto and Arsène had a bit off a falling out in 07-08 after Gallas was stupidly made captain over Gilberto...Silva had not only been with us longer, was more respected by the younger players, but also was basically our captain the previous year with Thierry being injured so much.

Yeah, putting Gallas in my team now too.
Making Cesc captain over Kolo at the time was very stupid as well.

Riou

Making Cesc captain over Kolo at the time was very stupid as well.

Arsène picked the perfect successor to Adams in Vieira, then everything after regarding our captain just went insane really :lol:

Think Henry was a good choice to take over from Paddy, maybe Bergkamp or Campbell, but Henry had the aura of an Arsenal great at least...but picking Gallas over Gilberto cursed our armband imo, we have had some good captains since, but it hasn't been the same since then.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Sanogo-Chamakh
Park-Denilson-Frimpong-Miyachi
Santos-Squillaci-Silvestre-Jenkinson
Almunia

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wouldn’t this list be more interesting if you picked actual starters instead of guys and kids who barely played?

Cech
Lichtsteiner Squilllaci Silvestre Santos
Campbell El Neny ? Mikhitariyan
Chamakh ?

Im missing another midfielder and striker to fill the gaps.

Can’t pick people like Denilson, Djourou etc, they were actually good for us.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
CF: K.Diawara (the worst Arsenal player in my life time).
CF: Sanogo
CF: Wreh
CM: Mendez
CM: Inamoto
CM: Diaby
RB: Bellerin
CB: Cygan
CB: Squallaci
LB: Traore
GK: Taylor

Stepanovs, Luzhny, Senderos, Song, Suarez, Bischoff, Ramsey, Helder, Gervinho, Boa Morte, Bendner and Danilevičius all worthy mentions.

It's hard to gauge who to put in out of two different groups in Ramsey, Bellerin, Song, Diaby and Gervinho who had 100s of poor peformances for us compared the likes of Inamoto, Suarez etc who were so poor they were only given limited peformances with us.

Last edited:

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

CF: K.Diawara (the worst arsenal in my life time).
CF: Sanogo
CF: Wreh
CM: Mendez
CM: Inamoto
CM: Diaby
RB: Bellerin
CB: Cygan
CB: Squallaci
LB: Traore
GK: Taylor

Stepanovs, Luzhny, Senderos, Song, Suarez, Bischoff, Ramsey, Helder, Gervinho, Boa Morte, Bendner and Danilevičius all worthy mentions.

It's hard to gauge who to put in out of two types of two different groups in Ramsey, Bellerin, Song, Diaby and Gervinho who had 100s of poor peformances for us compared the likes of Inamoto, Suarez etc who were so poor they were only given limited peformances with us.
I wont have you diss Oleg or Pascal they were there when we needed them.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
——————-Almunia
Jenkinson-Squillaci-Mustafi-Gibbs
-Walcott-Denilson-Xhaka-Welbeck
————-Bendtner—Giroud

I feel it’s very very harsh for people putting players like Martínez, Kallstrom, Miyachi, Suarez or Park in the first XI when they didn’t actually play much at all and/or never actually even started a PL game in some cases. My XI is of players we got to see for YEARS not be good enough yet they kept being thrown out there to **** up any chance of us achieving anything truly great.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Almunia
Lichtsteiner - Silvestre - Squillaci - Traore
Eboue* - Denilson - Frimpong- Miyachi
Sanogo - Park

*As long as he was played at RM

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Almunia
Lichtsteiner - Silvestre - Squillaci - Traore
Eboue* - Denilson - Frimpong- Miyachi
Sanogo - Park

*As long as he was played at RM

Think that’s harsh on Eboue, he was a rock in our CL final run at RB and then in midfield he was really good in front of Sanga in 2007/08.

I remember he completely locked down Ronaldo and Evra in the home game that year, as soon as he came off for Theo they scored down his side.

Last edited:

Riou

Think that’s harsh on Eboue, he was a rock in our CL final run at RB and then in midfield he was really good in front of Sanga in 2007/08.

I remember he completely locked down Ronaldo and Evra in the home game that year, has soon as he came off for Theo they scored down his side.

Was absolutely fuming at Theo for that, on for like 5 mins and can't track Evra when Eboue was shutting him down for the whole game, lazy!

Great last minute equaliser from Billy though, Cesc telling to **** off...football just seemed to matter more back then :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Was absolutely fuming at Theo for that, on for like 5 mins and can't track Evra when Eboue was shutting him down for the whole game, lazy!

Great last minute equaliser from Billy though, Cesc telling to **** off...football just seemed to matter more back then :lol:

Top game that was, Fabregas and Adebayor that year were icy.

Top Bottom