• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Newcastle United: Bandro Tonali

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Pretty much every outlet running with this now. Saying a price has been agreed and it looks like Ashley's done with Newcastle now.

I have a hard time believing that they'll want to keep Bruce though. Wouldn't be shocked if they're straight back to Rafa.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
2nd favourite English team after Arsenal, 2nd favourite English stadium after Highbury, 2nd favourite manager in England in Sir Bobby after Arsène and 2nd favourite kit in England after ours.

Happy for Newcastle.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
2nd favourite English team after Arsenal, 2nd favourite English stadium after Highbury, 2nd favourite manager in England in Sir Bobby after Arsène and 2nd favourite kit in England after ours.

Happy for Newcastle.
So that Arab takeover confirmed? Btw, I thought you was English!

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52284645

Clearly happening - and what with it being the Saudi sovereign wealth fund, we’re looking at another Man City.

I seem to recall us all saying how nice a club City were and how they deserved it, back in the day. Hmmm.

Honestly, this isn’t good news for Utd or even Liverpool but atm it’s mostly bad news for Chelsea, the **** and us, as we’ve developed to the point we’re no longer for sale or attractive to incomers, nor able to compete.

Everyone else - especially West Spam (mark my words) - can hope for similar largesse in the future, though.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Bully for Newcastle. At least it's a club and a city which I don't mind at all.

But it's more writing on the wall for us, if we needed any. If these guys get big funds pumped in there will now be four clubs with resources we cannot match, followed by 2/3 clubs who may be in our league but with more ambitious owners.

The idea of CL football for us disappears into the distance unless we win the EL but I suspect we will even drop out of that most of the time.

Kronkes out or mid-table mediocrity for the foreseeable future.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52284645

Clearly happening - and what with it being the Saudi sovereign wealth fund, we’re looking at another Man City.

I seem to recall us all saying how nice a club City were and how they deserved it, back in the day. Hmmm.

Honestly, this isn’t good news for Utd or even Liverpool but atm it’s mostly bad news for Chelsea, the **** and us, as we’ve developed to the point we’re no longer for sale or attractive to incomers, nor able to compete.

Everyone else - especially West Spam (mark my words) - can hope for similar largesse in the future, though.
We are in the worst possible position. We already have our tycoon, except he is ignorant of, and uninterested in, football as a sport, greedy, sees Arsenal as a way of making money for himself without investing and is happier to finish 10th and take the tv money without any investment rather than take the risk of bidding to make us a top team again.

And of course if he ever sells he will demand an unrealistic price which will put anyone off.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Still to see just how much their new owners decide to pump in but seeing some of the reported wealth figures behind the buyers is quite frankly absurd.

FFP pertaining, pretty sure they'd become the wealthiest club in the world the moment this gets finalised.

Latest posts

Top Bottom