• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 651,462
Status
Not open for further replies.

Which means we could have a shot at the black Spaniard left back they got from Betis. He was supposed to be good with a high ceiling.

I would find it strange if we went after the left-back after the emergence of Saka.

I think we will put some faith in Tierney coming good next season!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Do they need both him and Ziyech?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Will be a great 'I told you so' moment when Coutinho tears it up at Chelsea, whilst quoting some of the m***s on here claiming we don't need him.

Chelsea seems an odd destination as they already have Ziyech, Mount and Pulisic. Coutinho is better than all 3, but similar to a degree in style.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Does the same go for Kepa and Jorginho?

Both would start here. I do not rate Leno more highly than Kepa, they are of a similar level, but think Leno was far better value.

Jorginho walks into our team.

I think the point being made is that a Chelsea team, who act like a big club and wish to improve on their champions league finish, have identified Coutinho as a player to improve them.

Last edited:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Will be a great 'I told you so' moment when Coutinho tears it up at Chelsea, whilst quoting some of the m***s on here claiming we don't need him.

Chelsea seems an odd destination as they already have Ziyech, Mount and Pulisic. Coutinho is better than all 3, but similar to a degree in style.
I think the idea is that Coutinho is quite a lot better than all of them bar Ziyech maybe and both can play on the wings so it shouldn't be an issue.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Kepa’s one of the worst keepers in the league ffs. Worst save percentage in the league of starting goalkeepers :rofl:
No idea about that and couldn't care less about Kepa but point is Jorginho and Coutinho would walk into our line up and improve us 10 times over.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

No idea about that and couldn't care less about Kepa but point is Jorginho and Coutinho would walk into our line up and improve us 10 times over.

You just said they’re not far apart in quality. Chatting sh*te mate.

It’s not like we’re talking about Neymar, he failed at Barcelona and he’s not exactly succeeded at Bayern. It’s not 2016 anymore.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
You just said they’re not far apart in quality. Chatting sh*te mate.

It’s not like we’re talking about Neymar, he failed at Barcelona and he’s not exactly succeeded at Bayern. It’s not 2016 anymore.
Bayern and Barca are on a different planet to even Chelsea let alone Arsenal.

Leno isn't really some world beating GK either. They aren't that far apart in quality.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bayern and Barca are on a different planet to even Chelsea let alone Arsenal.

Leno isn't really some world beating GK either. They aren't that far apart in quality.

Except Leno is miles ahead by every measure and Kepa is worse than Jordan Pickford :lol:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Except Leno is miles ahead by every measure and Kepa is worse than Jordan Pickford :lol:
Miles ahead is pushing it. I don't know much about Pickford. But that's not even the original point you tried to make. Jorginho and Coutinho walks into our midfield.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Think Coutinho would be an upgrade for us, but that's mainly due to how bad our midfield is now...even his trait of constantly shooting from long range would help us, as at least we would have someone taking responsibility for us in midfield again :lol:

Would obviously prefer a younger player, but if it is Coutinho, the positive is he is better than anyone else we have.
A younger player on a similar level or potentially isn't really coming to Arsenal

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Miles ahead is pushing it. I don't know much about Pickford. But that's not even the original point you tried to make. Jorginho and Coutinho walks into our midfield.

I said Jorginho and Kepa? How’s that not my original point. Coutinho has had one good season his entire career which he’s still living off.

Paying 200k+ a week for a couple of long range bangers is joke business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom