• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal-mania end of season awards: corona edition

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Best Moderator: @yousif_arsenal
Should Be A Moderator: @Trilly should be trusted by now. Same for @El Duderino

Poster(s) You're Most Likely To Agree With:
@Hunta or @GDeep™ this year. Most pessimistic as an Arsenal fan as I’ve ever been.
Poster(s) You're Most Likely To Disagree With: @Mitch on a certain RB and Welsh midfielder

Favourite Poster:
@jones @Toby Andrl or @MutableEarth
Poster you’re most likely to PM death threats to: How do you spell death threats in Icelandic?

Most Optimistic Poster:
@Riou
Most Miserable Poster:
love him but my boy @rich 1990
Most Dedicated Poster: @The White Pelè puts in work in the other league threads
Most Likeable Poster: @OnlyOne @Heskey or @Juan Matas Beard
Most Unique Poster: @Riou
Funniest Poster:
@Hunta @American_Gooner
Biggest Troll: No one rattles me like @<<reed>> :lol:

Poster With Best Avatar:
@Juan Matas Beard new one is class, rated @bojed since day one as well

Best Fight: @Makingtrax vs @say yes starts here and goes on for four pages. Titanic stuff.
https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/mikel-arteta-new-arsenal-head-coach.34033/page-139
Best Thread: Only one true answer here, the Tierney transfer thread. Possibly AM’s greatest ever thread. Not the brigading by the Celtic fans but this page onwards when everyone chatted about the old days. Top stuff
https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/kieran-tierney.29175/page-144
Best Meme:
Slim pickings but Bümery or noncé being ran into the ground I guess.

And last, but certainly not least, the big three awards:

19/20 Poster Of The Season:
@Toby Andrl
19/20 New Member Of The Season: @Eaststander74 ;)
19/20 N0nce Of The Season: Too many to choose from
You fell for it man :lol:. It's the only reason @say yes posted this supposed end of season awards, with best fight on it. He's been praying someone would post his juvenile meltdown. Checking every 5 minutes to see if someone would mention him.
Just when he was beginning to despair, boom, you made his day. :Celebration:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Yeah...still around.... Although since football has stopped and we all have other priorities in life, I am not on AM that often lately.
@redanddread is fine, spoke to him the other day and we are in touch.
Welcome back mate. Missed your no nonsense judgement of players and results.

Our buffoon leader has ordered everyone to keep 2 metres apart but failed to take his own advice. At least your 'dumb sociopath' wasn't quite that stupid.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

9 years I’ve been contributing to this place with my supreme intellect. 9 years and not one mention. Not even a biggest GDeep nomination. This place makes me sad.

edit: **** you autocorrect. Gdeep is not a bigger GDeep than me.
Most intellectual Poster: @Manberg

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

You're actually proud of that tantrum :lol::lol::lol::lol:
giphy.gif

say yes

forum master baiter
Anyway, now that MakingSweetSoulfulHouseTrax has revealed my dastardly plan, I may as well post my own:

Best Moderator: The usual suspects, @yousif_arsenal and @American_Gooner
Should Be A Moderator: @MutableEarth

Poster(s) You're Most Likely To Agree With: @Trilly , @El Duderino , @OnlyOne , @MutableEarth , @Camron , @Gooner Zig , @Gooner416, @UpTheGunnerz, and the usual suspects, @yousif_arsenal and @American_Gooner, off the top of my head.
Poster(s) You're Most Likely To Disagree With: @Makingtrax given that he makes every post about either Wenger or squad cost, and he’s clueless on both topics.

Favourite Poster:
@rich 1990 has really grown on me recently. Knows how to take it.
Poster you’re most likely to PM death threats to: morðhótun margfætlur

Most Optimistic Poster:
@Riou
Most Miserable Poster:
@GDeep™
Most Dedicated Poster: @BigPoppaPump dives headfirst into everything
Most Likeable Poster: @yousif_arsenal
Most Unique Poster: @hydrofluoric acid
Funniest Poster: @GDeep™ at his best is priceless, otherwise @hydrofluoric acid or @<<reed>>
Biggest Troll: @<<reed>>

Poster With Best Avatar:
Used to be @Gooner416 , now it’s probably @hydrofluoric acid .

Best Post:
Wanted to take the best idea but not many suggestions so far.
Best Fight: Have to admit I really enjoyed slapping SweetSoulful around.
Best Thread: Tierney’s thread was great.
Best Meme: @OnlyOne ’s height

And last, but certainly not least, the big three awards:

19/20 Poster Of The Season:
@El Duderino
19/20 New Member Of The Season: @Riou
19/20 N0nce Of The Season:
@Manberg

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Poster(s) You're Most Likely To Disagree With: @Makingtrax given that he makes every post about either Wenger or squad cost, and he’s clueless on both topics.
:lol: Let it go mate. Ulcer incoming.

Best Fight: Have to admit I really enjoyed slapping SweetSoulful around.
I assume by 'slapping' you mean, you shouting for 4 pages and me laughing at you.

say yes

forum master baiter
:lol: Let it go mate. Ulcer incoming.

I assume by 'slapping' you mean, you shouting for 4 pages and me laughing at you.
No, I mean that time you made up facts again, got called out on it, started crying to the mods, and then hid for months with your tail between your legs until I inadvertently resurrected you with this thread.

Now go away.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

No, I mean that time you made up facts again, got called out on it, started crying to the mods, and then hid for months with your tail between your legs until I inadvertently resurrected you with this thread.

Now go away.
Yes, I was crying to all the mods and hiding with my tail between my legs having been slapped around good and proper by you.

And thank you so much for resurrecting me in this thread, even if it was inadvertent.

Note to self: don't tangle with lunatic narcissists again ffs, it's really not worth it.

say yes

forum master baiter
Yes, I was crying to all the mods and hiding with my tail between my legs having been slapped around good and proper by you.

And thank you so much for resurrecting me in this thread, even if it was inadvertent.

Note to self: don't tangle with lunatic narcissists again ffs, it's really not worth it.
Reply to me again if you’re a loser.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You fell for it man :lol:. It's the only reason @say yes posted this supposed end of season awards, with best fight on it. He's been praying someone would post his juvenile meltdown. Checking every 5 minutes to see if someone would mention him.

Damn. Chess master vibes.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

@say yes

Latest posts+

Top Bottom