• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
EVJxSDgUMAIJzEa

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think we can all agree with this...

:lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Saw an interview with John Terry where he said when Rafael Benitez came to Chelsea he was still saying “we” when he was talking about Liverpool :lol:.

Terry had to tell him to stop as the players were getting unhappy.

Goon1994

Hey people from the net! I have a question, it drives me crazy almost 2 days long. I need to write a review for my college project. It should be about worldwide football interviewers. Do you have anyone in mind?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I know @Riou loves a good twitter beef as much as me, this is developing nicely. It all started with this innocuous tweet:

Jason Burt didn't like it:

I really respected Jason Burt but white knighting for John Cross is not a good look

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is one of the best player comps I've seen. Also such a weird song to choose but it works surprisingly well.

Riou

This is one of the best player comps I've seen. Also such a weird song to choose but it works surprisingly well.

This is the elite level of song nostalgia we are looking for :drool:

Riou

@Tir Na Nog

Think we previously spoke of the greatness of the Fifa 2004 intro, but this one is nearly as good, Gorillaz man...

...Fifa back then always had such amazing intros for such relatively poor games, especially in comparison with the Pro Evo games of the time.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

@Tir Na Nog

Think we previously spoke of the greatness of the Fifa 2004 intro, but this one is nearly as good, Gorillaz man...

...Fifa back then always had such amazing intros for such relatively poor games, especially in comparison with the Pro Evo games of the time.

No joke I scored a 40 yard bicycle kick with Roberto Carlos in this game, i remember me and my mate were wondering if we could save it because we wanted to show another one of our friends. We couldn't find that option and it was before you could record stuff on your phones (well at least the phones we had) much to our disappointment there was never any evidence of the goal being scored but I assure you it was the greatest goal in the history of football video games.

But yeah I was much more of a PES game around that era up until 2008 I believe when FIFA I think finally got their act together a bit, or maybe it was PES just stagnating/falling off. Maybe that's why I thought you could save a goal because I know in PES you could.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
No joke I scored a 40 yard bicycle kick with Roberto Carlos in this game, i remember me and my mate were wondering if we could save it because we wanted to show another one of our friends. We couldn't find that option and it was before you could record stuff on your phones (well at least the phones we had) much to our disappointment there was never any evidence of the goal being scored but I assure you it was the greatest goal in the history of football video games.

But yeah I was much more of a PES game around that era up until 2008 I believe when FIFA I think finally got their act together a bit, or maybe it was PES just stagnating/falling off. Maybe that's why I thought you could save a goal because I know in PES you could.

FIFA 07 had great soundtrack.All song were ****ing amazing.

Top Bottom