• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I'm Jim.

Rangers fan, one of the 1st members of the Union Bears.

Liked Arsenal since I was about 13 because I read about the connection our two clubs held back in the early 20's

Welcome...here’s some Rangers nostalgia for ya, with our manager with the last goal ;)

Last edited:
Welcome...here’s some Rangers nostalgia for ya, with our manager with the last goal :)

Cheers bruh. Watched that day unfold in Essex. Arteta was about 18 or 19 then but he stepped up and stuck it away with aplomb... here's hoping he's just as successful in his young managerial career as he was with us.

Arsenal1913

Hi all,
I'm 31 year old gunner, who has been a gunner since 2002, mostly because of PES Playstation game and Henry, but after that, I'm hardcore one.
I'm from Croatia, and I havent missed more than maybe 5-6 games in last 17 years.

I've been live a few times on Emirates and once on White hart lane :D

Wagwaan

Hi I'm Mitch,

Been an Arsenal fan since I was old enough to know what football was. Never miss a game. Get up to the Emirates as much as I can but not as much as I would like.

Love a good discussion about our club and look forward to some decent discussions and seeing what other Gooners think.

COYG

Hello everyone.

Long time lurker, especially during transfer windows, but i found myself spending more time here as a result of our recent form, and started feeling the need to actually respond to some posts.

My uncle tried to make me a liverpool fan early on, but i chose Arsenal instead because of how good they were on fifa 2003. And an eternal bond of love and despair was thus forged.

Croatiansensation

Hey Gunners family,
I am a recent member. My name is Nedo, I am coming from Croatia. My professional occupation is medicine, and i am pediatric resident.
My passion is sport; primarily football and basketball. The reason why I joined the community besides love for football and red and white jersey is the fact that my best mate (whom I am the best man on upcoming wedding) is a life long fan and I would like to take him to Emirates to see his heroes live. I tried to get tickets for away matches as well as home ones but without valid membership getting them is mission impossible. I read somewhere that sometimes ticket holders and club members can give their ticket to someone else if they themselves cant go, so if there is a such a soul that doesnt intend to go to West Ham game in March please write me. Thank you for ypur acceptance and let's fight for Champions league football :)

Pyromaniac

Hi everyone,

I am from Berlin and a Gooner since April 2003, when I visited London as a 10 year-old and Henry scored twice against Man United. Just couldn't resist his aura :) Started watching Premier League Highlights every Monday after that (Germans will know) and started streaming as soon as it became a thing.

Have been lurking for a while now, especially since the so "exciting" last summer. Thanks for having me and maybe i can contribute a bit here and there!

Goon1994

Hey, guys! I'm Goon, 26 year old man. I'm from Iowa, the US. I'm currently studying at university, taking masters degree. Like to learn languages, approximately speak 4, apr cause I want to start another one this month, but soccer series stop me every time I want to start:rofl:

nickguest

Hello, everyone! I'm from Brussels, Belgium. 28 years old. I studied English lit and work in communications now.

I guess I got into Arsenal (and football at large) by playing FIFA 04. I've been lurking here for a long time, mostly at the end of transfer windows. Since the Premier League restart, I've been visiting the forum more often, so I've decided to subscribe.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Hi all, lurking here as far back as 2003, 29 year old Arsenal and Aberdeen fan from Scotland.
Became a fan after seeing a certain Ian Wright net a hat-trick against Sheffield Wednesday sometime in 1996, loved the way he celebrated each goal and he basically got me into football full time. Just so happens that happened to be Vieira's debut, time flies!
Decided to start posting now because even though these have been our hardest times for years the addiction seems to get stronger and stronger to this club. Here's hoping Mikel is the man to get us back on track!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom