• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Why not? Partey has a medium release clause. About time Raul actually signed a good footballer in Aouar.

Well, i guess. Not like we are piss poor. Fair enough.

But City will need an heir to the departing David Silva. Will probably allure Aouar more than us. Maybe we can snatch up Foden.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
City linked with Aouar ffs. Top top level footballer.

We’re wishlisting some plumber from Scotland called Odean Dembele or something.

Shouldn't instantly dismiss Edouard because he plays in the SPL. Larsson, Viduka, Di canio and Van Hooijdonk all went on to have successful careers after leaving SPL.

The current best CB in league played for Celtic and our Manager was a former Rangers player.

Last edited:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We are pathetic when it comes to identifying defenders. The only time that we have spent big on one, we came back with Mustafi. I suppose 16m on a teenage Calum Chambers all those years ago was a pretty hefty sum.

Just spend some proper money on quality ffs

Andrés

We are pathetic when it comes to identifying defenders. The only time that we have spent big on one, we came back with Mustafi. I suppose 16m on a teenage Calum Chambers all those years ago was a pretty hefty sum.

Just spend some proper money on quality ffs

Rrahmani is nice tbf

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
He has some potential but think is to raw to be a starter for us, think he might need at least 1 more year or 2 years at dutch level or maybe at a midtable club in the Premier League oh wait we are that club haha. no just kidding but think the talent is there but he is raw.
Agree, he's too raw. Could become good enough though. Think a move to Ajax would do him a lot of good, but AZ is being petty.

Also, wouldn't spunk 27m on a 17 year old now. So many holes in the squad we can't reserve such fees for players that will be able to contribute in a few years. 5-6m for 17 y.o's is a gamble we can take, but we have a lot of promising young players now.

Last edited:

truth_hurts

Fair enough. It would be hypocritical to suggest that I want Koulibailly here, but disregard another defender because I'm not sure that the Serie A style would transfer well to The Premier League.

Andre's, how would you describe his style?

Andrés

Fair enough. It would be hypocritical to suggest that I want Koulibailly here, but disregard another defender because I'm not sure that the Serie A style would transfer well to The Premier League.

Andre's, how would you describe his style?

I'll say that he's like James Tarkowski. That kind of player. Maybe not the best option, but one to keep an eye on

truth_hurts

I'll say that he's like James Tarkowski. That kind of player. Maybe not the best option, but one to keep an eye on

Solid and no nonsense would be good. Particularly if it comes without the rash nature of a Mustafi, Sokratis and even Luiz to a degree.

I'll be honest, I'd prefer a player who has a proven track record either in this league or if not has experience in The Champions league.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

people i know that follow french football say he's worse the Kolasinac...
Is there any truth in the link though? That may allow Kurzawa to rotate with Tierney at LB then Saka to play further forward where he wants to play though if there is a positive in the signing.

truth_hurts

I'd rather keep Kolasinac than pay a signing on Fee for Kurzawa and match or better his PSG wage.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Damn, should really take advantage of that. Clearing out Chambers and probably even Holding to sign Godfrey for the young English CB would be great. As would be getting Aarons. We'd be mad to not take advantage of this and revamp our defense while this would mean we can still get in a starting quality CB like Pau Torres for a relatively small fee with moving on Sokratis too.

Shalmaneser V

Damn, should really take advantage of that. Clearing out Chambers and probably even Holding to sign Godfrey for the young English CB would be great. As would be getting Aarons. We'd be mad to not take advantage of this and revamp our defense while this would mean we can still get in a starting quality CB like Pau Torres for a relatively small fee with moving on Sokratis too.

Is Godfrey actually that good though or another overhyped British player?

I’d rather take Buendia tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom