• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Fraser

GDeep™

League is very weak
He’s a much smarter footballer than you’re giving him credit for:

Very good signing on a free.
Brexit baller is a compliment. I’ll take Fraser at Arsenal, even though I wonder about his role because as a squaddy he’ll impact Nelson, Saka, Martinelli maybe.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

That should be the top priority
I'm not denying that at all but we also need general squad players aswell who can just fill in. Fraser has PL experience, he's a handy player who can play numerous positions aswell.

We aren't big name like we use to be anymore like Liverpool & City are atm but we can get back up there, we've got to stay faithful in the players, can't keep booing them all the time. Guys like Partey will certainly help & we preferably need them fast but like I said, Free agents like Fraser will help aswell.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Ben White for 10M and a player swap? Pass me the blunt next lad.

Why not? I am just assuming smaller clubs will do what they can to get money. 10 million and replace for a like for like, you never know the outcome or what the market will be like.

I haven't smoked in ages.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I'm not denying that at all but we also need general squad players aswell who can just fill in. Fraser has PL experience, he's a handy player who can play numerous positions aswell.

We aren't big name like we use to be anymore like Liverpool & City are atm but we can get back up there, we've got to stay faithful in the players, can't keep booing them all the time. Guys like Partey will certainly help & we preferably need them fast but like I said, Free agents like Fraser will help aswell.
Mate I meant Partey should be the priority I agreed with you

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why not? I am just assuming smaller clubs will do what they can to get money. 10 million and replace for a like for like, you never know the outcome or what the market will be like.

I haven't smoked in ages.

Yeah true, think we’d have to give them Holding permanently myself but probably worth doing.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Yeah true, think we’d have to give them Holding permanently myself but probably worth doing.

One of Holding or Chambers may as well leave tbh.

Would you rather Dunk or White? I know Ornstein said we tried for Dunk but Brighton wanted over 40M, that will of changed now I believe.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Would you rather Dunk or White? I know Ornstein said we tried for Dunk but Brighton wanted over 40M, that will of changed now I believe.

I like Dunk a little bit more than I did last year but White looks such a talent.

Sounds ridiculous but he’s like a young English Sergio Ramos, so good on the ball and has just great defensive instincts.

Dunk might be good for a few years with us but White could be our CB for the next decade. Like Utd signing Rio Ferdinand.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Great yet another Chelsea leftover...

It’s almost becoming an annual thing.

Gallas
Diarra
Benayoun
Cech
Luiz
Willian?

Makes me want to vomit.

None of them have been good. Willian is actually a tremendous player but he’s 32 and we’ve got younger guys who could get minutes.

Rumour is Luiz wants an extension. You could have a situation where guys like Luiz and Willian are getting paid at Arsenal on their 35th birthdays, after spending their best years at our bitter rivals.

Looks so off. Sometimes I feel like I only see it like this?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

None of them have been good. Willian is actually a tremendous player but he’s 32 and we’ve got younger guys who could get minutes.

Rumour is Luiz wants an extension. You could have a situation where guys like Luiz and Willian are getting paid at Arsenal on their 35th birthdays, after spending their best years at our bitter rivals.

Looks so off. Sometimes I feel like I only see it like this?

Our fault with Diarra, if Wenger had actually played him we’d have cashed in big time or had a solid DM option.

The guy knocked around Real Madrid for a couple of years, definitely a cut above some of those bums.

Gallas was a good player, just a massive cancer in the dressing room which cancelled it out.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

I like Dunk a little bit more than I did last year but White looks such a talent.

Sounds ridiculous but he’s like a young English Sergio Ramos, so good on the ball and has just great defensive instincts.

Dunk might be good for a few years with us but White could be our CB for the next decade. Like Utd signing Rio Ferdinand.

Yep, love the idea of Saliba and White for the future. Championship is such a tough league yet he's started 40 games for the league leaders and learned brilliant football under Bielsa.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

Dunk. Prem proven, experienced and would probably command a more reasonable fee. Dunk is very solid if nothing special. I rate him. I'm not against less flash and more substance in the defence with the likes of Mari and Dunk.

As others have mentioned, keep Auba and Saka, add some smart signings to supplement one wow signing and I'll be happy.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yep, love the idea of Saliba and White for the future. Championship is such a tough league yet he's started 40 games for the league leaders and learned brilliant football under Bielsa.

When Phillips has been missing he’s even filled in for him in midfield.

Considering how demanding that role is in Bielsa’s team, speaks volumes.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

He'll probably end up somewhere like City, United or Liverpool.

Don't mean to derail this thread but everyone should take a look at this guy rather than half the crap we've been linked with elsewhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom