• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
And then if Partey struggles Raul is an idiot and overpaid. Doubt this story is true though.
I think there definitely interest we want hin last summer and people at his country seem confirming he want to leave A.Madrid.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

How am I being silly? I've got full faith that Raul will pull this off, like there's no way this doesn't happen with Don Raul involved. It's a different knock after all.

giphy.gif

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
So on top of Partey how money would Madrid pay us for Lacca?

Still a disappointing trade deal even with the money that Madrid will pay on top.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

The worrying piece of this move is how this sits with the current squad after taking paycuts.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Pure swap, cash changing hands? How's this structured chief?

He wants to get paid, club won’t stand in his way. No secret that we can’t match the PL clubs currently and the club has a log jam at CM as it is.

Person I trust saying target is ST and letting Thomas go is just a way to strengthen the squad.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Aren’t Atlético having their transfer dealings monitored by the government because they furloughed a load of staff? What does that mean for them in terms of doing deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom