• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Wow. What did I do to you? You see whole forum bully me yesterday and instead of befriend me and help me you decide to chip in with stuff like this?

Sober since 4th August buts its all coming raining down on me.

@Riou joined dark side of AM,mate.We can't do anything about that,so don't worry.

6168312919e06497-the-godfather-gif-thegodfather-itsnotpersonal-itsstrictlybusiness-discover-share-gifs.gif

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I said it a while back but what top teams need him? United will probably cling onto Pogba and if they sell him then maybe I could see them going for him. Just can't see another top team that needs him?

Imo, he either stays or signs with us.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Forgot he’s African ffs. Honestly can we afford to lose him and Pepe for multiple months next season? They’ll need to recuperate afterwards too.

Honestly believe we can’t afford to have more than one African international in the team as a core player.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Forgot he’s African ffs. Honestly can we afford to lose him and Pepe for multiple months next season? They’ll need to recuperate afterwards too.

Honestly believe we can’t afford to have more than one African international in the team as a core player.

the board listen to you. Pepe and Partey out, Elneny stays

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
99% percent saying how dumb are Arsenal fans, look at the current position of the club, no way we can attract Partey...are we all nuts!

But that 1% man, that sweet and beautiful 1% is telling us all to believe...and when you truly believe, nothing is impossible :drool:
There's not even any actual noise though. Are we really taking Rex's word for it?

nick gould

They did and then reversed it back to January.
I don't who is making these decisions. I suspect it's a sabotage of some sort. Don't quote me on this one. Last season we had 3 African players finish as top scorers in the premier league. A few months later the clowns that run African football decide to change the scheduling of the AFCON? It's as if someone is afraid that the African players will dominate the major leagues if nothing is done about it. Now major leagues have to think twice before buying African players. African players will not get the exposure to be global icons. Normalcy resumes. Someone was paid to make such a stupid decision. It's not something that even the biggest idiot would come up with.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If we want to get Partey which I really hope we do, we need him if we want to get back up the top & challenge, where are we going to get the cash from considering what Laca has come out & said now? The release we need to pay all out in one lot rather then in installments.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't think we will sign this don, but imagine if we do...

...such a nice mix of ability with the ball at his feet, with an aggressive defensive side to his game, don't think we have had that with in midfield since Paddy.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Don't think we will sign this don, but imagine if we do...

...such a nice mix of ability with the ball at his feet, with an aggressive defensive side to his game, don't think we have had that with in midfield since Paddy.
New thread title , Unlikely to get done (Riou)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom