• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Has there ever been a player who made a worse choice than Pogba leaving Juve for United? He'd probably be one of the captains for one of the best teams in Europe running the midfield and he would have been there so long as well. He should never have chased the money he would've made that at Juve eventually.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Has there ever been a player who made a worse choice than Pogba leaving Juve for United? He'd probably be one of the captains for one of the best teams in Europe running the midfield and he would have been there so long as well. He should never have chased the money he would've made that at Juve eventually.

Think the United move was worth the risk, if it worked out he would have been the prodigal son returning home to take them back to greatness...but yeah, probably should have just went to Madrid that summer instead.

BigPoppaPump

Think the United move was worth the risk, if it worked out he would have been the prodigal son returning home to take them back to greatness...but yeah, probably should have just went to Madrid that summer instead.

I don't think it was, Man United's legacy is over and I know it's easy to say in hindsight but staying at Juventus would have been his best option. He could be legendary by now and look at all the extra baggage that comes from playing at United, I bet he hates it there.

Sh*t city, sh*t weather, sh*t club with no chance of winning the league again. sh*t manager, pundits and media constantly on your back. He would probably be happier at Juventus earning less.

Riou

I don't think it was, Man United's legacy is over and I know it's easy to say in hindsight but staying at Juventus would have been his best option. He could be legendary by now and look at all the extra baggage that comes from playing at United, I bet he hates it there.

Sh*t city, sh*t weather, sh*t club with no chance of winning the league again. sh*t manager, pundits and media constantly on your back. He would probably be happier at Juventus earning less.

There was no way he would have stayed at Juventus back then, I think he thought they weren't glamorous enough for him...it was either United or Madrid in 2016 for him.

BigPoppaPump

There was no way he would have stayed at Juventus back then, I think he thought they weren't glamorous enough for him...it was either United or Madrid in 2016 for him.

I don't think he would have taken Kroos or Modric's place though, they were much better at the time. Juventus were only getting bigger as a club, he could've been an icon there.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
The move was idiotic but thing is back then too it was evident Pogba wasn't going to light up the PL in a team like UTD. Juve had a midfield of Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio backed by a defense of Barzagli, Chiellini and Bonnucci behind him. Serie A was **** and slow paced. Perfect for an athletic wonder like Pogba to out power and outpace. He was getting wildly overhyped as the 2nd coming of Zidane. Mou and Utd really bought into it but forgot to buy other good players too.

Anyway, highly likely Pogba ends up at either Real Madrid, Juve or Barcelona this summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Souness really embarrassing himself with these pogba agenda and I'm sure SkySports doing it on purpose so they can get views and clicks

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Lol Danny sounds like a typical AM poster in Lacazette or Pepe thread tbh. The pogba agenda is kinda nuts.

Riou

Man with no hair criticizes man with hair, I am just here for the comments...

"that bald boy ain't right"

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

lol he's actually too sh*t and bald to talk about Pogba's ability or hair in any type of way - he's not qualified.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The Pogba thing is weird tbh, I get being underwhelmed by some of his performances and stuff like that but there's definitely something deeper there. He seems to wind up certain people. Good forbid a footballer have a bit of personality.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
These guys will do anything for the click.

I saw an headline earlier FIFA to probe Fernandez move to united

I thought united had broken some kind of law or something.

Never knew it was between Sampdoria and Sporting

Reactions: A_G

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
His comedic timing is incredible, I don't know if it's scripted. Here's him talking about United transfer news and then a fruit seller threatens him with a knife.

:lol: :lol: To be honest I can imagine that pineapple one happening in real life. The FIFA clip I don't think you can script that unless you record over the video afterwards. I do think its a bit weird that someone is writing in to him about his dog dying though. Probably a WUM.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Tbf me and a few others were talking about how LvG was putting a good template in place, they were absolutely dreadful in terms of recruitment but by the end of his time there he had brought in Martial, Rashford and at this stage Lingard was looking quite promising. Herrera ended up being a valuable asset for Mourinho, same with Fellaini who was in good form during United's 16 FA Cup run. Smalling was improving and was United's best defender while Mourinho was there. Rooney was pretty decent in a deeper role to an extent that Hodgson played him there for England (albeit England had a disastrous Euros). He converted Young and Valencia into fairly decent full-backs.

Their problem is similar to ours tho, they end up replacing him with a manager who had a completely different philosophy so turn down what LvG had built in his last few months. You could argue that Ole probably would've been better off taking over from someone like LvG who would've focused more on youth and would've had a structure in place as opposed to a Mourinho guy who's all about the present, a guy who'd buy a 34 year old for one year if it meant getting a title.

Top Bottom