• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hopefully it’s a 5 year deal. Not that it matters, we can just offer him a new deal in a couple of years if his form warrants it.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

If that is a hint he's signed a new contract why don't they just announce it officially to get the tension out haha.

Honestly they probably haven't been able to get it officially signed with COVID going on, maybe they could post it idk?

Everything could be agreed but just waiting for signature.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I wasn't really in doubt that Saka would stay. If he's still here in 5 years depends on how much ambition we show. Having Saka and Martinelli both here on long term deals is a huge step forward.

Just need to secure Auba now.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I wasn't really in doubt that Saka would stay. If he's still here in 5 years depends on how much ambition we show. Having Saka and Martinelli both here on long term deals is a huge step forward.

Just need to secure Auba now.
I don't want to be negative but we don't know he is staying until it is officially confirmed on the website or by himself. This might be a confirmation but we don't know for certain. It probably is confirmation & let's hope it is.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I don't want to be negative but we don't know he is staying until it is officially confirmed on the website or by himself. This might be a confirmation but we don't know for certain. It probably is confirmation & let's hope it is.

Count it as a done deal my friend. I'll be ordering a Saka shirt for the 20/21 season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom