• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Member when Torreira was our best player for a pretty long period of time in first half of 18/19 season that culminating in him bossing Liverpool at Emirates? I member.
Member that players from other leagues often needs a substantial transition period to perform regularly on top level? Oh, i member.
Member that he has played extremely much outside of Arsenal these years, and had problems with injuries? O geee, i really do member!
Member that he is still very young and will flourish the more adapted he gets and with the possibility to play with a consistent midfield partner?
Oh sweet lord i really do member now!

#JusticeForLucas

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Member when Torreira was our best player for a pretty long period of time in first half of 18/19 season that culminating in him bossing Liverpool at Emirates? I member.
Member that players from other leagues often needs a substantial transition period to perform regularly on top level? Oh, i member.
Member that he has played extremely much outside of Arsenal these years, and had problems with injuries? O geee, i really do member!
Member that he is still very young and will flourish the more adapted he gets and with the possibility to play with a consistent midfield partner?
Oh sweet lord i really do member now!

#JusticeForLucas

I genuinely thought he would be Barcelona bound after the first half of last season, probably overrated his performances a tad, but he was still very good :lol:

The best performance I have watched from Lucas was the World Cup game against Portugal, thought he was excellent against Ronaldo and co, was so excited to watch him play for us after that game.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I genuinely thought he would be Barcelona bound after the first half of last season, probably overrated his performances a tad, but he was still very good :lol:

The best performance I have watched from Lucas was the World Cup game against Portugal, thought he was excellent against Ronaldo and co, was so excited to watch him lay for us after that game.

He is constantly putting up great performances for the national teams. Speaks volumes about what potential he has!

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If he is in his national side & puts up good performances for them, I feel as though he has good potential, give him another year or 2, if he finds his top potential by then keep him & he'll probably be a worthy squad player. On the other hand, if he can't find consistent top performances then I guess we'll have to sell him. Imo though he'll find it & will be worth keeping.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
“Lucas is very well, he is strong,” Professor Damián Abreu told Impacto Azul FM, relayed by Tenfield.

“He’s fine in his head. It’s normal, given the injury he has in the fracture of the fibula, that he feels some pain.

“That will be present in training and in daily life. As long as it is a pain he can bear, he can train peacefully.”

sell imo

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I’ve never particularly rated tbh. I like his tenacity but he can barely pass 5 yards.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
“Lucas is very well, he is strong,” Professor Damián Abreu told Impacto Azul FM, relayed by Tenfield.

“He’s fine in his head. It’s normal, given the injury he has in the fracture of the fibula, that he feels some pain.

“That will be present in training and in daily life. As long as it is a pain he can bear, he can train peacefully.”

sell imo
Some around here will be happy.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That's sucks meaning he'll keep getting injured and in position he play in it'll be high risk.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

sell imo
IF TRUE, then yes, sell. But with all the other agent games going on, I wonder if this is Torreira's agent trying to force him out Arsenal's door?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I rate Torreria, but South American midfielders with a bit of bite are a dime a dozen. His replacement wouldn't even need to be from South America.

He is replaceable.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wouldn’t really be a loss if we sold him, even though I rate him...if we are continuing with the 4-2-3-1, Lucas doesn’t have the legs to play in a midfield 2 in England over the course of the season anyway.

Think he would be very good in the Makalele role if we switched to a 3 man centre midfield though.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Torreira is just the midfield version of Vermaelen; fans see him being all action, winning the ball with fancy tackles and love him because of it. This is making them ignore how his football brain is awful and how he's always out of position causing our midfield to be porous. Comparing him to Makalele is laughable and a denial of how Torreira would have played more under both Emery and Arteta if they actually trusted his defending.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Torreira is just the midfield version of Vermaelen; fans see him being all action, winning the ball with fancy tackles and love him because of it. This is making them ignore how his football brain is awful and how he's always out of position causing our midfield to be porous. Comparing him to Makalele is laughable and a denial of how Torreira would have played more under both Emery and Arteta if they actually trusted his defending.
You’re a proper wet blanket init :lol:

I don’t rate Torreira myself but I don’t even think it’s that deep honestly.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Who hasn’t finished an episode of Breaking Bad, before taking a shirtless pic for the views on social media...our most relatable player imo!

I never seen Breaking Bad but I have been taking some shirtless pics recently and sending them to some of my lady friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom