• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldn’t Nketiah be a good example of scouting?

Didn’t start off in our academies.

Good point mate.

The local scouting that gave us the players in Nelson generation was actually very good. I have high hopes for a lot of talents there, like Smith-Rowe, Nelson, Willock, and Nketiah! And there is hope that the next generation will be just as good!

I was more thinking about international scouting though when I made those posts!

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I think it was 1yr with a 2nd as an option. I'm not fussed though, obviously we are starting to look at the younger generation now finally.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wait so according to Ornstein we are moving on Holding, Sokratis and maybe Mustafi plus we are not taking up the option of renewing Luiz's contract for another year according to Skysports
So our CBs option for next season will be
Saliba and Mari (wait we have to sign him permanently too)

Arteta really doesnt like our CBs options lol if this is true

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't mind it if luiz leave even tho he had decent season with us. But i don't think he signed 1 year contract

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wait so according to Ornstein we are moving on Holding, Sokratis and maybe Mustafi plus we are not taking up the option of renewing Luiz's contract for another year according to Skysports

Non of Arsenal fans does they all bad its a miracle we lost 6 games with them this season

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Our old mate and Arsenal fan Kia has stitched us up good and proper with that deal if it turns out a second year was dependent on us agreeing new terms

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Mavro is having a great season by all reports. Arteta may veiw Chambers as being better at CB (although I prefer him at RB) and have Soares as starting RB.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Well Chambers is not going to be match fit till next year most likely similar to Holding and even then I doubt he will hit the ground running. I dont think Arteta will count on him for the upcoming season.
Mavropanos is doing well in second division of Bundesliga, we can probably use him in cup games and EL but I dont think we will want to rely on him either for the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom