• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Finances are fcked and because of that we're having to trim where we can, meanwhile Kia got a nice payday out of the Cedric deal and wasn't it him that sorted the Mari deal? A deal we've supposedly already committed roughly £10m to buying when he hasn't even played a handful of games.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Finances are fcked and because of that we're having to trim where we can, meanwhile Kia got a nice payday out of the Cedric deal and wasn't it him that sorted the Mari deal? A deal we've supposedly already committed roughly £10m to buying when he hasn't even played a handful of games.
That what super agents does sadly

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This makes me worry about Auba renewal deal, financially with sign on bonus and wage increase its going to be one of our biggest expenditures this summer (if it happens).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

This makes me worry about Auba renewal deal, financially with sign on bonus and wage increase its going to be one of our biggest expenditures this summer (if it happens).
We not going to give auba new deal he is 31 years old i think him and laca both gone this summer we'll need to target more young players that we won't be having problems renew thier contracts

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Laca I can understand, Nketiah was already starting ahead of him in the league but to sell our only goal threat without a fight is madness to me.

If Auba wants to leave and doesnt want to renew then sure we have to sell but if his financial demands are around Özil level then I hope the club will take the financial hit and pay him.

Losing our only goal threat and hoping somebody else will step up is a recipe for disaster

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Laca I can understand, Nketiah was already starting ahead of him in the league but to sell our only goal threat without a fight is madness to me.

If Auba wants to leave and doesnt want to renew then sure we have to sell but if his financial demands are around Özil level then I hope the club will take the financial hit and pay him.

Losing our only goal threat and hoping somebody else will step up is a recipe for disaster

Özil will be the reason why the club never make a decision like that ever again. At the time it was pay him whatever he wants, irreplaceable etc. Now look.....nearly 32 years old and on £350k a week playing like complete **** every week.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This wouldn’t be a problem if we actually had some decent CBs coming through the academy.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
I'm more bothered how bad a deal we agreed to and the role Kia played in it than him actually leaving. Looking back - horrendous deal.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Would be weird not extending our best defender and keeping the likes of Chambers, Holding, Sokratis, Mustafi and Mari.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom