• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Next Schalke for us.

If Düsseldorf wins against them, we have to win against them too. Otherwise there isn't much hope.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Next Schalke for us.

If Düsseldorf wins against them, we have to win against them too. Otherwise there isn't much hope.

Think you'll get the relegation. Don't know how that'll look due to Corona. Just hope Stuttgart either makes it to 2nd or ends up 4th in the 2. BL. Can't see our complacent lot have any chance against you.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Next Schalke for us.

Eh we've got a nasty run-in. Three of the next four games are against Bayern, Dortmund and RB. Augsburg and Union as the last two matches will be key.

I'm still pretty worried about Bremen because you have some genuine class in the squad and I think it might come through when your backs are up against the wall.

Spitula

I'm still pretty worried about Bremen because you have some genuine class in the squad and I think it might come through when your backs are up against the wall.

I think Schalke vs Bremen on Saturday will be a pretty even match with few or none goals. According to bettingtips.net it's recommended to bet on under 1.5 goals for this match. Even though Schalke is way higher in the Bundesliga ranking their struggle seems to continue while Bremen had some mixed results.

Last edited:

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
@Toby Andrl having the night of his life :lol:

Yes I am mate!! What a ****ing game! Met with 4 mates, had burgers, then got into drinking, then watched the game. After the first half I thought about throwing myself off the balcony, then it became one of the best games I ever saw. Bit furious why those wankers only turned up in the second half, but suddenly they pulled off some nice foottie. Wankers, but I love them. I miss going to the stadium so much. Watching this match with some mates was great. Letting the night come in with a last cigarette and a glass of wine. ****ing great.

Mate, at 3:2 we went complete bonkers, the room was shaking even with only 5 people and even the Dortmund fan became a Stuttgart fan. So, so, so ****ing good.

Last edited:
Top Bottom