• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
This was also dross imo.

Purple-Arsenal-Jersey-2013.jpg
I love this kit, I wish I bought it. Reminds me of that Diaby masterclass and Santi’s first (?) goal vs Liverpool away every time I see it. Elite

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
The 2nd one is awful, but those are away not 3rd kits. Find me a better 3rd kit then the purple/black one. Maybe the white one we had 09/10 I think?

I like that from 2010/11,didn't like those yellows from 2008/09 and 2015/16.It was kinda weird colour.

Wasn't purple/black our 2-nd kit ? Third was yellow in 2012/13.You mixed that up.

Yeah,white was third kit in 2009/10.Like that kit and blue one as well from that season.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
I like that from 2010/11,didn't like those yellows from 2008/09 and 2015/16.It was kinda weird colour.

Wasn't purple/black our 2-nd kit ? Third was yellow in 2012/13.You mixed that up.

Yeah,white was third kit in 2009/10.Like that kit and blue one as well from that season.
You’re right it was the away kit. Must’ve thought it was the 3rd kit because I can’t remember us playing in it that much for some reason.
09/10 kits were elite except for the home kit imo.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
You’re right it was the away kit. Must’ve thought it was the 3rd kit because I can’t remember us playing in it that much for some reason.
09/10 kits were elite except for the home kit imo.

I remember against Bayern that we played in that kit :lol:.always remind me of this cat ffs :rofl:

latest

Don't know for home kits.They were kinda similar when Nike was our sponsor.Had some golden line in 2007/08 and had more red in 2010/11,as i can remember.They made better than Puma and Adidas imo.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
That away kit looks like something that should’ve been burned after a murder.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Im over Adidas as our sponsors.

thought this seasons kits looked great bought the away one (my first in years) but looking at both now im not really that into them anymore. Found my old Nike yellow shirt (Anfield Arshavin) and its much nicer. Proper material too, none of this paper thin shiyte.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Im over Adidas as our sponsors.

thought this seasons kits looked great bought the away one (my first in years) but looking at both now im not really that into them anymore. Found my old Nike yellow shirt (Anfield Arshavin) and its much nicer. Proper material too, none of this paper thin shiyte.
I said this from day one when adidas was announced. Nike make the best kits, with adidas you just end up giving them free advertisement with those stripes (which are so common, you see them everywhere).

Nike make the classiest kits, no doubt about it.

Reactions: roz
Top Bottom