• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 651,901
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
When I’ve watched them he’s been their best midfielder to me, Arthur is sh*te and Busquets really should be sent to the glue factory now.

That club is an actual circus, as soon as Messi retires they’re going to implode.
Yeh I was saying that earlier. It’s very clear what direction they are heading. Losing Messi is gonna have an impact similar to United losing SAF.

Complete restructure will be needed, with clowns in charge.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
So what's the market now for Auba? I've heard of no interest so far from Real, nor from Atletico although they do need a striker. Barca want to replace Suarez but apparently with Lautaro Martinez, plus they already have Griezmann and Coutinho will probably return there. If Barca buy Lautaro, might Inter want him? They already have Lukaku, so not sure. Napoli want a striker, Milan too probably, but he's not guaranteed a big wage or trophies there.

I don't see a big market for him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
So what's the market now for Auba? I've heard of no interest so far from Real, nor from Atletico although they do need a striker. Barca want to replace Suarez but apparently with Lautaro Martinez, plus they already have Griezmann and Coutinho will probably return there. If Barca buy Lautaro, might Inter want him? They already have Lukaku, so not sure. Napoli want a striker, Milan too probably, but he's not guaranteed a big wage or trophies there.

I don't see a big market for him.
As we discussed before, he’s too old for clubs to pay a big fee and top wages, especially as he’s not a great footballer anyway.

Most likely now, he’ll extend or leave next summer for free.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
As we discussed before, he’s too old for clubs to pay a big fee and top wages, especially as he’s not a great footballer anyway.

Most likely now, he’ll extend or leave next summer for free.

Hmm, he does score a fair amount of goals though. You accept that, right?

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Keep auba and sell laca, have martinelli as back up cf. Auba is a good finisher so leave him up top.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What does that mean? What’s Auba done that Lukaku hasn’t?

They are both in the same area for me, poor footballers, great scorers. Lukaku has done it in two top leagues, international level.

He’s younger than Auba and might even win some trophies with Inter.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
What does that mean? What’s Auba done that Lukaku hasn’t?

They are both in the same area for me, poor footballers, great scorers. Lukaku has done it in two top leagues, international level.

He’s younger than Auba and might even win some trophies with Inter.
Forget about the age and all that crap. If I was offered either Aubameyang or Lukaku for 2 seasons I'm taking Aubameyang. He is far superior to Lukaku.

Some stats for you:
Aubameyang has scored an average of 35 goals a season in his last 4 seasons. He has scored 20+ league goals a season for 4 years running now. He was terrorising the Bundesliga with two 30+ league goal seasons and then seamlessly joined the PL and started instantly bagging goals for fun. And then he won the golden boot in his first full season and was on track this season too. Lastly, he has bagged 40 goals in a season before (and got 39 once too), thats only reserved for a certain bracket of strikers.

Lukaku has only scored over 20 league goals once in his career. And hes not that young anymore, hes 27. He is stronger and better at holding the ball up, but hes a donkey on the ball. Auba has more about him with the ball at his feet than Lukaku (even though its not much at all). Auba has at least won the German and French cup, Lukaku only has a Belgium title to his name which counts as basically nothing when you're playing in a top 5 league.

Thats a troll level post.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Forget about the age and all that crap. If I was offered either Aubameyang or Lukaku for 2 seasons I'm taking Aubameyang. He is far superior to Lukaku.

Some stats for you:
Aubameyang has scored an average of 35 goals a season in his last 4 seasons. He has scored 20+ league goals a season for 4 years running now. He was terrorising the Bundesliga with two 30+ league goal seasons and then seamlessly joined the PL and started instantly bagging goals for fun. And then he won the golden boot in his first full season and was on track this season too. Lastly, he has bagged 40 goals in a season before (and got 39 once too), thats only reserved for a certain bracket of strikers.

Lukaku has only scored over 20 league goals once in his career. And hes not that young anymore, hes 27. He is stronger and better at holding the ball up, but hes a donkey on the ball. Auba has more about him with the ball at his feet than Lukaku (even though its not much at all). Auba has at least won the German and French cup, Lukaku only has a Belgium title to his name which counts as basically nothing when you're playing in a top 5 league.

Thats a troll level post.
I didn’t say Lukaku was better, I said I would put them both in the same category.

Neither is a world class striker, both are atleast level below. I don’t see anything outlandish in that claim.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I didn’t say Lukaku was better, I said I would put them both in the same category.

Neither is a world class striker, both are atleast level below. I don’t see anything outlandish in that claim.
Aubameyang isnt elite but he's a clear category above Lukaku.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Icardi has 20 goals in 31 games. I didn't even realise he's been as relatively successful as he's been.

Weird some people in here were saying he wasn't good enough for Arsenal.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Icardi has 20 goals in 31 games. I didn't even realise he's been as relatively successful as he's been.

Weird some people in here were saying he wasn't good enough for Arsenal.

He's definitely good enough, people just tend not too like him due to his wife.

Personally, I'd happily have him here. Icardi was one of the worlds top strikers before all the stuff happened at Inter.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's definitely good enough, people just tend not too like him due to his wife.

Personally, I'd happily have him here. Icardi was one of the worlds top strikers before all the stuff happened at Inter.
Don't want him here. At the end, inter fans desperately wanted him out of the club. Imagine the fans of a club like inter wanting a world class striker to be sold.

Looks at those photos of him and Nara he was posting on Twitter ffs

SPORT-PREVIEW-Mauro-and-Wanda-Icardi.jpg

14349246-0-image-a-23_1559645890036.jpg

You don't want this kind of player at Arsenal, I'm telling you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom