• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Match fixed game. The most obvious yellow red card and thanks to the ref Wagner can sub him off some minutes later. Last game a clear pen not given.

Things like this will decide a lot. Schalke much better in the game now and only a question of time they will get the equalizer.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Still some hope.
wasn't a good second half, but the mentality looks good.

3 times in a row with a clean sheet.
Bayern should do the job against Fortuna and still one game in hand against Frankfurt.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
2-0 Hertha

https://streamja.com/0PZKk

Hertha who are joining the fight for the Europa League now, Hoffenheim, Werder who have a real chance to stay up now and Frankfurt all win.
I was very impressed by Werder's workrate and desire. You could see they don't want to go down.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Reckon that Flick will stay in Bayern for next season.They played very good football since January and i tipped that they could be first favourites to win CL this season,while others top teams look in transition.

He was already with Low in German nation team and he'll force German's style of play in Munich.They also have mixture of some experience in players and put some youngsters who proved their quality.Club made good strategy and will probably build up on that.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Flick has revitalised Bayern, they're back to Heynckes/Pep levels imo. Helps that they've got talented players but he's done very well. Some of his decisions like Davies LB, Alaba LCB and Kimmich in midfield full time have been masterstrokes. Muller also back to being a integral player too.
If they sign Sane, surely they're the best team in Europe

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If they sign Sane, surely they're the best team in Europe

Theyree pretty close to that already I'd say. Tho they've yet to be really tested against a side of the calibre of PSG for example, this season, whenever the CL does restart I'd put them as favourites.

Latest posts

Top Bottom