• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Looks like proper defending is a crime in Bundesliga.

They are too open and defence is weak link for many German teams.Probably one of the reason why they don't have more success in Europe and are somehow behind Spain and England.

Moah

They are too open and defence is weak link for many German teams.Probably one of the reason why they don't have more success in Europe and are somehow behind Spain and England.
I saw Todibo trying to dribble past 3 players near the center of the pitch and got robbed and for bremen to score. But the Davies goal was something else, they literally gave him the ball twice to score.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I saw Todibo trying to dribble past 3 players near the center of the pitch and got robbed and for bremen to score. But the Davies goal was something else, they literally gave him the ball twice to score.

Yeah,they use to make some big mistakes more than in some other top 5 leagues.It's type of system where full backs always go up front and put high line in their defence,so it's easier to score for opposite team.It's probably good game to watch for neutrals,while style of football is mixture of La Liga and EPL,but quality isn't always on top level.

Moah

Yeah,they use to make some big mistakes more than in some other top 5 leagues.It's type of system where full backs always go up front and put high line in their defence,so it's easier to score for opposite team.It's probably good game to watch for neutrals,while style of football is mixture of La Liga and EPL,but quality isn't always on top level.

Yeah, I enjoy the league very much. I think wonder goals come much often in bundesliga than anywhere. Team goals, free flowing football are very common also.

Small teams are not scared of the big ones and play their game, which usually results in absolute destruction for them, but still is very interesting to watch.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Yeah, I enjoy the league very much. I think wonder goals come much often in bundesliga than anywhere. Team goals, free flowing football are very common also.

Small teams are not scared of the big ones and play their game, which usually results in absolute destruction for them, but still is very interesting to watch.

It's good league to watch,has some elements of EPL with pace and speed of the game,but it's also less physical and with weaker defence in whole league.More interesting football than La Liga and Seria A.Only hope that Bayern can get real competitor in some teams in next few seasons.They make title race one-sided in recent years.

It's attractive football to watch inside league,but they probably need some change up in CL and EL with their game plan.There were some bad results even against teams that come from much weaker leagues than Bundesliga.

Moah

EPL has a longer history and the clubs are rich nothing more. La Liga and Bundesliga are more enjoyable than EPL imho.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Both Hamburg and Stuttgart are winning at HT. The battle for the 2nd place continues in the 2. Bundesliga. Heidenheim are drawing, instead. They need to win to keep it up with them.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Marcus Thuram is a beast, one of the most underrated players in world football, won't stay in M'gladbach for much long

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I like Gladbach. They're in that Dortmund/Leipzig/Leverkusen group which try to buy and develop good young players, but they're not d*cks about it. Like the other three are charging 80m for their players while Gladbach are just chill like nah man 25 m + 5m in add-ons you gotta deal. They're not up their own arses.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom