• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 658,814
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Bit surprised to see this though. Didn't know we're still in the market for one considering Martial signed a 5 year contract and is doing pretty well. I know Ole was part of an era where we had 4 top strikers but it's a bit weird considering other priorities in the team are needed.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
£6m loan fee and £100k a week? Steep for Ighalo in my opinion. Plenty of players of his ability throughout Europe.
Depends on whether they were attainable in such difficult cirumstances though. Even Chelsea were trying hard for a 32 year old Mertens in January.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Kia right now:
fetchimage

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea getting bent over on that swap. I mean I guess they need to replace Pedro and Willian.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

@Notorious Big what do you think of this?

Reckon that Bayern will give that money next season for him.They know how to buy big talents from Bundesliga and they have advantage over EPL teams in terms of quality and their reputation in Germany.German top players prefer them over EPL teams for many reasons.And he's just a player that they need as attacking midfilder,while Coutinho will probably leave soon.Even if Leverkusen gets top 4 for next few years,he'll probably leave for money.

Watched him in Bundesliga this season and he has a lot potential.Reminds me of peak Özil.Maybe the biggest difference is that Havertz can score more goals while he has good shot and can be bigger threat in box.Other than that he is very mobile and technically gifted.Would say that he's one of the bigger talents for our national team in the future.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Liverpool not doing deals is BS too. That might be the info they are feeding to the media, but they’ll pull out a big transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom