• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moussa Dembele

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Ah, negotiating with Lyon...the closest thing you get to a vasectomy with a blunt instrument in world football.
Was about to say, if we lose Auba and turn to Lyon, Aulas wont exactly be a warm businessman to deal with. The French version of Levy or De Laurentis, such a headache.

He'd play on the fact that we just lost our main man.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

No european football for Lyon and with the current financial crisis in football they're there for the taking.

Big Moussa and I'll be erect for months.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
No european football for Lyon and with the current financial crisis in football they're there for the taking.

Big Moussa and I'll be erect for months.
Are we in a position to take? I’m not so sure of that :lol:
I only see us spending big if we get a fee for Auba or Laca, but even then we should be prioritising our spine.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Are we in a position to take? I’m not so sure of that :lol:
I only see us spending big if we get a fee for Auba or Laca, but even then we should be prioritising our spine.
if Kronke provides the club with this rumoured cash injection I'd like to think so.

I'd also imagine both PEA and Lacazette are for the off. Who knows Lacazette might go back to Lyon in a player swap deal. Stranger things have happened.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
if Kronke provides the club with this rumoured cash injection I'd like to think so.

I'd also imagine both PEA and Lacazette are for the off. Who knows Lacazette might go back to Lyon in a player swap deal. Stranger things have happened.
If we were to take advantage of the situation, we would need to be bringing some cash to the table. If Ligue1 continues being cancelled and they don’t get TV money then cash in gonna talk.

Just a theory but in terms of French teams it might be better to use straight money, they’re gonna be more desperate. Maybe Laca + £20m. But would he go back there ? I’m not so sure, he’s rejected Inter and Athleti have shown interest too.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Maybe this is the year but every window his agent talks about these clubs yet only Fulham, Celtic & Lyon went in so far even on short contracts + free deals.

Like how Lacazette had to wait & wait for the big move then looked rank average. Got the same vibe.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Do not want this guy. He is a Lacazette level talent. We will just moan in a years time. He is one of those heavy footed players that lacks agility.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Do not want this guy. He is a Lacazette level talent. We will just moan in a years time. He is one of those heavy footed players that lacks agility.
Can he hold the play up and bring people into the game or no? I dont mind a big player but they need something about them.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Can he hold the play up and bring people into the game or no? I dont mind a big player but they need something about them.

He's not overly big. He very good in the air and okay back to goal. But he's like Lacazette. His touch isn't immaculate and he's good in the box, but he isn't going to create his own chances and he isn't going to get much better. He will be overpriced at Lyon also. There are much better options than him.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Can’t say that I’ve watched him a lot but he’s always been awful whenever I’ve watched him for whatever reason. We can probably do much better

He's not overly big. He very good in the air and okay back to goal. But he's like Lacazette. His touch isn't immaculate and he's good in the box, but he isn't going to create his own chances and he isn't going to get much better. He will be overpriced at Lyon also. There are much better options than him.
So basically he is Giroud?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Would have thought Arteta would want a better footballer leading the line. Can't see this one having any legs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom