• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He was registered as part of the PL squad at the beginning of the season despite being on loan. This was to make him homegrown once he turned 21, as he'd have been registered for 3 seasons by then.
Sweet

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
It's vital that we get the right partner for him. It's just as important for his development than him playing games. We can't partner him with bums, we just can't.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He certainly looks like captain material if he matches his potential here.
Yeah, he does look it tbh.

My biggest fear is that he shouldn't be paired with any of Mustafi and Sokratis.

At least with Luiz he gets to learn from a leader and a winner.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
It seems we are going to save 2.5 million pounds on the Saluba deal. As St. Etienne insited on loaning him for 1 year, there were a few clauses inserted. Saliba is 1 match short of the clause being activated. Spirit of the transfer yeah right. A contract is a contract. Apparently, they do have a final to play, but that would mean Arsenal agreeing to allow them to extend the loan.

I hope we do not do it...itd be stupid. We need to play tough ad these little clubs always want to play tough with the bigger clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom