• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moah

This is looking more and more fishy with everyday that passes. It's literally too good to believe. I haven't seen this much links even with players that we scouted and signed.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Yep, it sounds too good to be true but more importantly I would rather we sign Ibrahim Sangare if this is the profile of midfielder we're after for far less and put in the cash for defenders as well as a creative midfielder.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Saul's new club was as expected a newly formed football club.

What's this with Atleti players and weird social media announcements?

Anyway. Partey still on imo.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Yep, it sounds too good to be true but more importantly I would rather we sign Ibrahim Sangare if this is the profile of midfielder we're after for far less and put in the cash for defenders as well as a creative midfielder.
I've said it for months that Partey should be the priority with Sangare as an alternative, could be a gem

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I've said it for months that Partey should be the priority with Sangare as an alternative, could be a gem
Yeah, Sangare really looks like could be a shrewd pick up. He looks pretty good for his age and looking at his play, if his rough edges get polished could develop into a beast of a player as his game looks very promising and modern.

I mean his physical profile is great with his height, body and how he uses them while he is technically sound when it comes to dribbling, passing, tackling and balance between both feet. On top of that he has composure, understanding and calmness in most situations. His major weaknesses to me seems like the roughness on his first touch at times and getting better as an athlete where he seems like he can improve pretty drastically with years under the right guidance.

I remember watching this Bakayoko of Monaco when we were linked to him and he seemed as though he could hardly lift his feet, control his body and the ball would often bounce most times whenever it contacted him. It was pretty easy to tell he'd never be able to adapt to PL or in a good technically able team. But when you look at Sangare you can tell easily he has huge possibilities.

I really think it'd be a steal. I mean under ideal circumstances, we get both him and Partey but this Partey thing looks too good to be true while I reckon given our needs in defense as well as a need for another profile of midfielder going after Sangare instead would us more possibilities.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Need this to get done very quickly with Raul and his agents maybe we can get good deal.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This is reaching Rodrigo Palacio levels of certainty, and that worked out well.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, Sangare really looks like could be a shrewd pick up. He looks pretty good for his age and looking at his play, if his rough edges get polished could develop into a beast of a player as his game looks very promising and modern.

I mean his physical profile is great with his height, body and how he uses them while he is technically sound when it comes to dribbling, passing, tackling and balance between both feet. On top of that he has composure, understanding and calmness in most situations. His major weaknesses to me seems like the roughness on his first touch at times and getting better as an athlete where he seems like he can improve pretty drastically with years under the right guidance.

I remember watching this Bakayoko of Monaco when we were linked to him and he seemed as though he could hardly lift his feet, control his body and the ball would often bounce most times whenever it contacted him. It was pretty easy to tell he'd never be able to adapt to PL or in a good technically able team. But when you look at Sangare you can tell easily he has huge possibilities.

I really think it'd be a steal. I mean under ideal circumstances, we get both him and Partey but this Partey thing looks too good to be true while I reckon given our needs in defense as well as a need for another profile of midfielder going after Sangare instead would us more possibilities.

Toulouse got relegated. Sangare would be so cheap. Double pivot of him and Partey would be immense. You could effectively go 4 4 2 with that midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom