• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Best manager in the world ?

Best manager in the world ?

• Total voters

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Best manager in the history of the game. That some people think it is even up to debate to include Wenger in that discussion is absolutely beyond me. He was in a league of his own. El Grande Sir Alex Rednosé.

Agree,he was class above almost every football manager.

But it's funny how they say that Ancelotti is overrated and all that crap :lol:.He won CL or league title with almost every club and his teams played decent football for most of the time.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Best manager in the history of the game. That some people think it is even up to debate to include Wenger in that discussion is absolutely beyond me. He was in a league of his own. El Grande Sir Alex Rednosé.
To quote a great poster @MaraDon , 'go learn about football'. Wenger was an outstanding manager who no right to be anywhere near Mr Red Nose spending 11 times more than him throughout their competing period.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

My god, look the poll results, absolutely sensational stuff. A reminder that this forum actually used to be good.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Interesting that Allegri got only one vote in those times.Juve was decent team under him that season and played CL final.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

No. I'm standing behind him because his stats were ridiculous for what he spent.

Imagine Ancelotti having to work with what Wenger was doing 2006-2014 in terms of having the make a profit and selling the teams best players. Ancelotti couldn't win a league title with Real Madrid, a team with an attack consisting of Benzema, Ronaldo, Bale, Modric, etc with Ramos at the back among others. He got sacked by Bayern, Napoli, at PSG he lost out on a title, at Milan they won the title once under him despite Milan arguably having the best side in the world for a period. He's one of the biggest underachievers around considering what he's had at his disposal and we're comparing him to the bigger overachiever? People just look at the trophies and ignore all context.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Wenger was amazing. For half his tenure. Half.
Ancelotti achieved greatness in Europe, for that it weighs in a lot in my book.

There is a big what if to be attributed to Wenger, what if he went to Real Madrid for example? A great coach, and an amazing man, but for me personally the second half of his tenure here is nothing special to write home about.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Imagine Ancelotti having to work with what Wenger was doing 2006-2014 in terms of having the make a profit and selling the teams best players. Ancelotti couldn't win a league title with Real Madrid, a team with an attack consisting of Benzema, Ronaldo, Bale, Modric, etc with Ramos at the back among others. He got sacked by Bayern, Napoli, at PSG he lost out on a title, at Milan they won the title once under him despite Milan arguably having the best side in the world for a period. He's one of the biggest underachievers around considering what he's had at his disposal and we're comparing him to the bigger overachiever? People just look at the trophies and ignore all context.

He won CL with Real in 2014,after they didn't do that for 13 years.Remember that Barcelona was quite dominant in La Liga in last 15 years and win most of the time,so it wasn't everything about Ancelotti.They were just behind Barcelona,simple as that.

Think that only Bayern was big flopp from him.He did very well in other clubs.

And what is point to compare manager that stayed in one club for 22 years having lot ups and downs and manager that got sacked after one bad season in one club for most of the time ? Like we can't compare Sir Alex and Pep.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No consistency at all. Wenger was amazingly consistent however little the club gave him, always challenging the rich clubs, year after year. It took his own fans to drag him out of the top places.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
ErjuFSmW8AcnCd2

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Depending on what Mou does with Sp**s within his trademark 2-3 years, I may personally put him above Pep myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom