• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wait, did you go into Football manager to check ÍBV rivals and you hoping to score against ÍBV to annoy me and make you happy because you hate me for no sensible reason?

Or you know who I'm actually is in real life and that I currently live in Vesturbær of Reykjavíkur and I that I support KR, mainly because one of my female friend who is also from Vestmannaeyjar and played for ÍBV now plays for their women team?
I just googled which club all the bums in Iceland support and KR was the first that came up.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Starting to give Nketiah and Martinelly his minutes is already better reinforcement I think!
Eddie and Marty are top level talents. But they are not ready. We need someone to hold the baton for a year a or two while they develop. They're both gonna get a lot minutes next season. But they need an environment without pressure. Having a senior striker like Auba or Laca guiding them is more ideal, I imagine

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I'd like us to sell him, but will the club bring in better reinforcement?

I’d rather we sell him and then think about reinforcements afterwards whether that’s replacing him internally or signing a new player.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Eddie and Marty are top level talents. But they are not ready. We need someone to hold the baton for a year a or two while they develop. They're both gonna get a lot minutes next season. But they need an environment without pressure. Having a senior striker like Auba or Laca guiding them is more ideal, I imagine
Bringing in people for a year or two doesn't work. We've done it time and again and all they become is a burden.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Our fans are obsessed with David Luiz-esque signings.

We might aswell bring in Willian and Thiago Silva “for a year or two” until Saliba and Pepe develop.

:facepalm:
Its why i think we should go back to younger players and see how they get on. Can it be any worse than where we are now? I dont think so imo.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Bringing in people for a year or two doesn't work. We've done it time and again and all they become is a burden.
I don't mean bring someone in from outside.

I mean can keep one of Auba or Laca. It would be unwise to sell both at once imo

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Its why i think we should go back to younger players and see how they get on. Can it be any worse than where we are now? I dont think so imo.
Not just young but a English/British coree too. We've had no identity for years. The best way of creating one is having players fans can relate to.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
article-2321658-19af7901000005dc-427_634x434.jpg

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Tricky one this. Absolutely sellable, but will we lose Auba? Think we should keep Laca if that is the case.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's amazing really that None of them is here anymore

Even though some of them were pretty crap, it was good to have some British players back in the team again, we should have tried to get some Brits in during the first season at the Emirates.

Good times though.

Top Bottom