• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Honestly are Roma that stupid to agree to a straight swap for Mkhi-Kluivert ?? Can't see it happening at all

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Honestly are Roma that stupid to agree to a straight swap for Mkhi-Kluivert ?? Can't see it happening at all
If they don't want to spend then stright swap is likely outcome Italian clubs do that most time and with crisis going it increases the chances

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The stuff Footy Leaks had on Micky mentioned if we renewed a huge bump in wages. Feels like a trap.

Meanwhile, Arsenal's Armenian talisman Mkhitaryan will have his wages doubled if he puts pen to paper on a new deal in north London, which would see the 29-year-old pocket over £280k a week.

African Flair

Send him to the reserves for a year if that's the case. Why the heck should the club reward a player who i) wants out ii) haven't done **** for us. Would be criminal to "orchestrate" a transfer like this and if so I hope that's the last thing Raul does.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Send him to the reserves for a year if that's the case. Why the heck should the club reward a player who i) wants out ii) haven't done **** for us. Would be criminal to "orchestrate" a transfer like this and if so I hope that's the last thing Raul does.

The player clearly wants out, the problem here is Raiola and the Club.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Good thing Mkhi want to leave meaning Raiola could force Roma make a good deal

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
At what point do we strip him of his No 7 jersey?

He's a disgrace and an embarrassment to his predecessors who have worn that number

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Good thing Mkhi want to leave meaning Raiola could force Roma make a good deal
I think it's the opposite. If Mkhi wants to play for Roma, it means we'll be forced to lower our demand which gives Roma the upper hand. It's not like I'm complaining. Iwouldn't give two ****s if we lose him for free

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think it's the opposite. If Mkhi wants to play for Roma, it means we'll be forced to lower our demand which gives Roma the upper hand. It's not like I'm complaining. If wouldn't give two ****s if we lose him for free
Yes me too we'll get at least 10m if we sell him still like you said need to get rid of his 180k contract.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Offloading players like Mkhy is going to dictate how we act in the transfer market, we cant **** this up.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Surprised they'd even want him having watched him play for more than 40 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom