• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City Vs Arsenal | Wednesday June 17th | KO: 20:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
With his hip no less. We really weren't that bad today, albeit I've been unimpressed with us in possession. But it would have been 0-0 if not for Luiz.
Replay of the incident

tumblr_o94hli7qPy1rx8tq4o2_250.gifv

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Should be a good 10 min at least with 10 v 10. Should be giving a big push now. Sod it if we concede more goals, just lets go for it.

FinnGooner

Established Member
The fact we needed players and staff to agree to a wage cut means our finances are bad. We don’t have many sellable assets either. How’s this overhaul going to get done?

It’s not. People here still think we’re going to get back to top 4 level, I guess that’s what us fans are supposed to do, have blind faith. But the truth is, we don’t even have that kind of ambition anymore. We’re settled being mid-table team for a long long time.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Has Ederson not run out and smashed City players a number of times now?

Not saying he'e reckless but it points to some sort of communication issue, no?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Mendy covering his face. Walker looks beat.
Garcia stretchered off after Ederson flying into him in what would give an assault charge if not on a pitch.

Meanwhile, Ederson was walking around grinning and showing his gloves.

Yeah, Ederson acting really inappropriate there - I mean, even if it wasn't that bad, I'd still be horrified of potentially hurting someone badly

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Does anyone know Arteta's plan? Reminds me of Emery, don't get what we're doing. He has good chat though.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, Ederson acting really inappropriate there - I mean, even if it wasn't that bad, I'd still be horrified of potentially hurting someone badly
Shows some very bad character. Even when he checked up on Garcia he had that kind of, "Eh, I didn't do anything wrong" look on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom