• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City Vs Arsenal | Wednesday June 17th | KO: 20:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bergkamp1988

Teams lower than us get under far more pressure but don’t continually concede to individual mistakes as we do.

undoubtedly there are teams lower than us with better defense. I wouldn't say they are under "far more" pressure than us though. we are amongst the teams that receive the most shots on goal. Leno being the keeper with the biggest rate of stops made says quite a bit. It says our defense sucks and our midfield can't hold the ball. I blame Emery for turning us into a counter attacking squad

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
The fact that Kyle Walker got MOTM says how crap both teams were
The fact that Kyle Walker got MOTM & Phil Foden scored says just how crap we are as a team

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
At least we have a lot of games now and don't have to think much about this today.

The loss was predicted, especially after this Injury und this Performance from Luiz.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
On a day where Luiz showed his clown credentials, nice to know this lot are still the biggest clowns connected to the club

flew7ckwb.jpg

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Positives we competed and individual mistakes cost us. Normally we dont compete and get ripped apart and individual mistakes cost us.

Recruitment needs to be improved.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The comment about Tierney’s body positioning is spot on..

I will call it now. He is useless 1v1 going backwards and can only win the ball on the front foot. However, he is superb on the ball. So we either invert him or we push him forward like Marcelo but give him a dm to cover him.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Well it's not nice to see Arsenal lose any game, let alone three nil. But let's not pretend like this came as a surprise. I think the bigger problem is probably the injuries and the red card suspension.

Just a shame this had to be the first game back. Puts a downer on things a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom