• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

GoodEbening

To Everyone Except Arteta
The sooner Cone Boy leaves the club the better. We can't afford to waste more time and lag further and further behind the others just help this scrub farm his experience. We are too big a club to be a stepping stone and learning tool for ****ing rookies. **** the miser Kroenke for hiring this scrub just to save a few millions. And **** fake fans and Arteta fanboys like Gdeep.

nick gould

Its obvious to us fans that Luiz cant be relied upon. It's obvious to us fans that Mari looks too slow for the league. Too early to say on that point but he does look slow. He could end up being good enough but not sure.

What is clear is we need CB and CM addressed immediately.

I am also sick of the constant Özil situation. When is a manager going to come out and say it like it is. If the board and Arsenal dont want Özil pay him the rest of his contract and let him go.

If he has done something wrong, missed meetings, showed disrespect or whatever it may be hold him accountable. That was Artetas big thing when he first come.

Not hiding behind "tactics". Because his team just got humped 3 0 with 0 creativity. So if it's purely tactical then he got that decision all wrong not including Özil, not playing Pepe. Playing Saka out right just to get him in the team to try and get the contract over the line.

I like your passion and I also feel your pain. However, I think the midfield is our weakest area by a long mile. We don't even entertain anymore blud. Yesterday, I saw Lerno pass the ball to our defenders, and the defender would look for options in the middle and all 3 were easily covered by the city players. In the end he would pass it back to the keeper and we would go long.

Pirlo was a slow guy but, he constantly moved around to create passing angles and receive the ball. Our young midfielders were hiding from the ball.

Also, this Aubameyang on the left is a no no for me. You have one of the top 4 central strikers and you play him out of position. You are killing two positions at the same time. Auba is not even in the top 20 left wing forward. So basically we had no world class in our front 3 positions. He is no worldie as a left forward.

If central mid is our weakest position, why not play 2 and ask them to do a shielding job and make the most of positions where we have good players. Play 4 4 2 for all I care and ask full backs to bomb forward to create chances. If the central midfielders are so poor going forward, as them to sit back and defend.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The sooner Cone Boy leaves the club the better. We can't afford to waste more time and lag further and further behind the others just help this scrub farm his experience. We are too big a club to be a stepping stone and learning tool for ****ing rookies. **** the miser Kroenke for hiring this scrub just to save a few millions. And **** fake fans and Arteta fanboys like Gdeep.
You only come where there is a bad result? You ****.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Feeling butthurt that I've called out the truth on your darling boy Cone Boy don't ya? You love having 3 shots and none on target with your "next Pep/Cone Boy" Arteta's tactics? Triggered Arteta fanboy lmao. What a sight.
What truth? We were unbeaten in 8 games before the car crash of yesterday. Even then, the game changed after our injuries.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

What manager do you want?

Arteta is starting to come across as a weak now. The only thing left is that he start praising his players when they have performances like Luiz.

Not my manager anymore. I give up!

Maybe I will wake up tomorrow and be ready to fight the good fight again but now I'm thinking about how to stay away from the booze.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Mate not even Alex Ferguson with Rinus Michels as his assistant would be able to manage this team well with these players... 90% of them are uncoachable

GoodEbening

To Everyone Except Arteta
What manager do you want?
Anyone else with decent experience and good resume would suffice. Anyone with good experience but this ****ing rookie with zero experience who just pops out from nowhere and gets hired just to save Kroenke some money.

Ancelotti was for the taking but Kroenke apparently decided he was too expensive. Fancy taking a ****ing rookie over a 3x UCL champion. Fml. **** I'd take Big Sam over ****ing Arteta.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom